****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right... your trying to tell me the 2nd most accurate passer (most winning Jets QB) in history... doesn't know where to throw the ball to a receiver to maximize the YAC?

The stats mean nothing when you throw a ball too high.

Where was he leading him?

Directly into McQquarters?

Just give it up, man.

Jint TD.

Kevin Gilbride-GARDEN GNOME.

Not a good game, but I've lived long enough not to get worked up about exhibitions one way or another. Still the line play on both sides is distressing.

On the Jets last drive, McCareins was interfered with repeatedly. Bob Papa of course said nothing.

The stats mean nothing when you throw a ball too high.

Where was he leading him?

Directly into McQquarters?

Just give it up, man.

So the 2nd most accurate QB of all time doesnt know how to throw a short pass... thats your stance... lol

Jint TD.

Kevin Gilbride-GARDEN GNOME.

Not a good game, but I've lived long enough not to get worked up about exhibitions one way or another. Still the line play on both sides is distressing.

On the Jets last drive, McCareins was interfered with repeatedly. Bob Papa of course said nothing.

Yeah I dont know wtf was up with that...

Ok, WE GET IT ALREADY. if Chad's so damn good let his play speak for itself, you don't need to be defending him, he's a big boy.

IM talking about the JETS QB on a JETS message board... its kind of how this whole thing works...

So the 2nd most accurate QB of all time doesnt know how to throw a short pass... thats your stance... lol

Does that stat help him throw the ball on the field?

Does it somehow hover above his helmet, guiding every pass perfectly?

How, again, does it change the fact he sailed the ball?

I'm not arguing he isn't an accurate passer, but that pass was high.

It's frightening you can't see the difference in this.

Does that stat help him throw the ball on the field?

Does it somehow hover above his helmet, guiding every pass perfectly?

How, again, does it change the fact he sailed the ball?

I'm not arguing he isn't an accurate passer, but that pass was high.

It's frightening you can't see the difference in this.

1 - Yes that stat was derived from his play ON THE FIELD

2 - yes its like a halo

The pass was thrown with the intent of Cotch cutting up field... he did not... do it was high... if Cotch made the cut up field.. it would have been right over his right shoulder into his hands...

IM talking about the JETS QB on a JETS message board... its kind of how this whole thing works...

You really don't have to remind me where I am. the fact is no one cares, every play you have an excuse for him, let him play the game, he will be judged accordingly. If he sucks he'll get called on it, if he's playing the game at a high level then you really don't need to say anything. I realize you're going to come back and say none of this is his fault, the O-line sucks, etc. Yeah that may be true, but when does Chad's accountability come into play?

ecurb, I'm a huge fan of Chad's but can you please just stop commenting on him the rest of the game. It really is getting annoying. The pass to Cotch was high. I really don't think it was on purpose. Please give it up. Just stick to talking about the other players. You're not in love with them yet like you are with Chad.

Archived