****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really don't have to remind me where I am. the fact is no one cares, every play you have an excuse for him, let him play the game, he will be judged accordingly. If he sucks he'll get called on it, if he's playing the game at a high level then you really don't need to say anything. I realize you're going to come back and say none of this is his fault, the O-line sucks, etc. Yeah that may be true, but when does Chad's accountability come into play?

You know this is a thread about the game right?

Go yell at everyone talking about Revis, or the Oline, or Harris

just stop.

ecurb, I'm a huge fan of Chad's but can you please just stop commenting on him the rest of the game. It really is getting annoying. The pass to Cotch was high. I really don't think it was on purpose. Please give it up. Just stick to talking about the other players. You're not in love with them yet like you are with Chad.

Co-sign!

My point exactly, this is about the GAME, NOT Chad Pennington

WTF are you talking about... I just pointed out other players that are being singled out... then you say "exactly its about the GAME"

LIke I said... either yell at everyone for pointing out certain players... or back off... dont just pick on me for talking about Chad... becuase I have also talked a lot about Vilma, Revis and others...

1 - Yes that stat was derived from his play ON THE FIELD

2 - yes its like a halo

The pass was thrown with the intent of Cotch cutting up field... he did not... do it was high... if Cotch made the cut up field.. it would have been right over his right shoulder into his hands...

Alright, I'm done with this madness.

Chad didn't make the mistake.

It would be impossible to think that.

Afterall, since the opening play, Chad's brilliance has yielded a robust 1-yard passing in 8 attempts.

WTF are you talking about... I just pointed out other players that are being singled out... then you say "exactly its about the GAME"

LIke I said... either yell at everyone for pointing out certain players... or back off... dont just pick on me for talking about Chad... becuase I have also talked a lot about Vilma, Revis and others...

No one is defending a player as constantly as you, other posters realize none of the players on this team are untouchable. You can't seem to get it through your head that Pennington is gonna take lumps. LET HIS PLAY SPEAK FOR HIM. You don't HAVE to defend him EVERY play.

Hey guys... I dont want to fight...

Can we all just agree that Chad first throw was very pretty and deep...

Otherwise, Chad and the entire team has sucked... since then

Actually, Leon had to slow down to catch it, but it was still nice. The pass to JMAC was also pretty nice. Should have been a penalty though.

Archived