****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said Clemens is better than Chad, or that he will be. I'm not gonna rehash my reasons why I think he should start, you know them already.

But stick to the facts, please.

So you dont think the Best player should play?

At least Clemens was throwing spirals tonight. He throws a lot of wobblers but I didn't see that tonight so that was a good sign.

Both QB's had tight spirals on most of their throws tonight... but its 80 degrees and summer... lol

Just look at last weeks game vs the vikings, slick.

Kellen would have been screwed last week vs the Vikes D line and this week with the JEts Oline... dont care what you say... its a FACT that the Jets Oline gave the QB NO TIME regardless of who the QB was...

Kellen would have been screwed last week vs the Vikes D line and this week with the JEts Oline... dont care what you say... its a FACT that the Jets Oline gave the QB NO TIME regardless of who the QB was...

LOL Clemens did play vs the vikings 1st team defense last week. And he threw for a touchdown.

Get your facts straight, please.

LOL Clemens did play vs the vikings 1st team defense last week. And he threw for a touchdown.

Get your facts straight, please.

I didnt watch the game last week, but if the entire Vikes Starting D was in VS clemens than that is impressive.

Archived