The Kellen Clemens Hype Machine Thread

TaborJet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are going to eat so much sh#t, you'll be pooping out your mouth.

So you think Mangini will bench Chad if he does bad against Ray lewis and the best D of the last decade... and he does bad against BB and the D that shut down Peyton Manning for years?

Your high on something... and I want some

So you think Mangini will bench Chad if he does bad against Ray lewis and the best D of the last decade... and he does bad against BB and the D that shut down Peyton Manning for years?

Your high on something... and I want some

I'm telling your mom.

I'm curious to see if Clemens get a series next week with the starters.

I hope he does - or 2 or 3. Granted the line was a sieve tonight for Chad's snaps, but I'd have loved to have seen KC in under the same pressure. We already know he doesn't need to step up and throw like Chad does. There are throws that Chad doesn't attempt because he knows he can't get them there and KC may be able to to make those throws.

I hope he does - or 2 or 3. Granted the line was a sieve tonight for Chad's snaps, but I'd have loved to have seen KC in under the same pressure. We already know he doesn't need to step up and throw like Chad does. There are throws that Chad doesn't attempt because he knows he can't get them there and KC may be able to to make those throws.

Do you guys seriously think Andy Reid will play his #1 Defence.

Kellen looked GREAT out there tonight and would've had a spotless night if it weren't for a great play made by J.R. Reed. Way to go Kellen!

Its nice to have a QB with some balls who will stay in the pocket when he knows he's gonna get hit, and is not afraid of throwing the ball downfield! Oh and he has the arm to do it too!

Its nice to have a QB with some balls who will stay in the pocket when he knows he's gonna get hit, and is not afraid of throwing the ball downfield! Oh and he has the arm to do it too!
You would to if your o line was first string and all the giants starters were out...

You would to if your o line was first string and all the giants starters were out...

Clemen's quick release and ability to move in the pocket would help some there.

And you're forgetting that perhaps the Giants were crowding the line because they know Chad cant throw the ball over their linebackers and safetys heads. Teams will be doing this all year vs Chad, just as they were in the 2nd half of last season.

The entire offense is in harms way with Chad behind center.

Clemen's quick release and ability to move in the pocket would help some there.

And you're forgetting that perhaps the Giants were crowding the line because they know Chad cant throw the ball over their linebackers and safetys heads. Teams will be doing this all year vs Chad, just as they were in the 2nd half of last season.

The entire offense is in harms way with Chad behind center.

you're just looking for reasons to bash chad there. It's obvious he's been terrible so far but it's not as clear cut as you are trying to say.

you're just looking for reasons to bash chad there. It's obvious he's been terrible so far but it's not as clear cut as you are trying to say.

If your QB cant thread the needle 20+ yards down field, throw a deep out on a rope, or have any semblance of a deep passing game your entire offense will be impacted negatively, including the running game and Oline.

If your QB cant thread the needle 20+ yards down field, throw a deep out on a rope, or have any semblance of a deep passing game your entire offense will be impacted negatively, including the running game.
The first play of the game was a 79 yard pass down the field for a TD. You're telling me they pressed the line AFTER THAT? No way.

The first play of the game was a 79 yard pass down the field for a TD. You're telling me they pressed the line AFTER THAT? No way.

It wasnt a 79 yard pass LOL, there was 50 yard ran after the catch!

It was a 25 yard floater to a completely wide open Leon W.

It wasnt a 79 yard pass, it was a 25 yard floater to a completely wide open Leon W and a 50 yard run after catch.

more like 35 and it proved that they could stretch the field. there would be no reason for the giants to stack the line after that play. our O line just didn't get it done.

more like 35 and it proved that they could stretch the field. there would be no reason for the giants to stack the line after that play. our O line just didn't get it done.

Yet, they did. That tells you all you need to know. It was a fluke play.

The Oline was bad, but having no downfield passing game just makes it 10x harder on them.

Archived