The Kellen Clemens Hype Machine Thread

TaborJet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Football Isn't a one person game.

You have no problem talking about Chads 79* yard TD pass but when I mention his other 10 passes you say football isn't a one person game. Gotcha.

*50 yard run after the catch by Washington.

So you think Mangini will bench Chad if he does bad against Ray lewis and the best D of the last decade... and he does bad against BB and the D that shut down Peyton Manning for years?

Your high on something... and I want some

It depends on how bad is bad. Generally the best defenses in the league allow at least something like 17 points a game. When Chad plays, he generally scores -14 against these teams. So yes, if Chad manages to be -31 points below the average, you'd have to say that is cause for benching. Chad apologists act like defenses like the Bears, Ravens and Pats have never given up a TD, yet when we saw the Pats and Colts play the Bears obviously those teams scored. Hell, even Matt Leinart did better.

You have no problem talking about Chads 79* yard TD pass but when I mention his other 10 passes you say football isn't a one person game. Gotcha.

*50 yard run after the catch by Washington.

1 I'm almost 100% sure you didn't see the game so you're talking about something you didn't see.

2 Most long passes are Run after catch. It's very rare that a ball travel more than 30 yards in the air which that pass was.

It depends on how bad is bad. Generally the best defenses in the league allow at least something like 17 points a game. When Chad plays, he generally scores -14 against these teams. So yes, if Chad manages to be -31 points below the average, you'd have to say that is cause for benching. Chad apologists act like defenses like the Bears, Ravens and Pats have never given up a TD, yet when we saw the Pats and Colts play the Bears obviously those teams scored. Hell, even Matt Leinart did better.

You just put a stake through the heart of Chad apologists.

Their fall back is always about how Clemens would do against a good D. History has proven that Chad sucks against good defenses.

Clemens can't do any worse than Chad.

You just put a stake through the heart of Chad apologists.

Their fall back is always about how Clemens would do against a good D. History has proven that Chad sucks against good defenses.

Clemens can't do any worse than Chad.

Thats been proven as BS. Give it up.

How is it BS?

ALL qb's have worse numbers against better defenses and many of them who you and other chad haters have said over and over again are better than him have WORSE numbers against better deferences and this was proven last year in a thread. Stop talking about games you didn't see.

ALL qb's have worse numbers against better defenses and many of them who you and other chad haters have said over and over again are better than him have WORSE numbers against better deferences and this was proven last year in a thread. Stop talking about games you didn't see.

Some QBs happen to win against those tough defense's. Chad does it once in a blue moon.

You just have a few stock BS arguments bashing chad and you just spew one of them no matter what happens becuase you don't see the games. No matter what happened you'd say this same BS.

How does Chad perform against good defenses? Answer the question please.

How does Chad perform against good defenses? Answer the question please.

It's a FASE BS QUESTION. All QB preform worse against good defenses. Thats why they are friggin good defenses. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about so you go back to that meaningless moronic argument. You have an agenda and you'll use whatever happens to back up your trolling. It's very easy for a troll like you to show up when your team is on top. We'll see what happens when the Jets are on top of the division for a few years. The patsys will go back to being a 4th class franchise and there will be less patsy fans here than bills fans. Worry about your own team.

Chad plays better against good defenses than Kellen, who's career to date is garbage time at Jacksonville and about 7 preseason appearances.

I'm not saying Chad is great and Kellen sucks but preseason is not an accurate indicator of these things. When real bullets start flying the experience Chad brings cannot be substituted by the hope and potential Kellen brings.

Put it another way - if Mangini pulls Chad without regular season debacle, and Kellen implodes, there are no more moves to be made.

It's a FASE BS QUESTION. All QB preform worse against good defenses. Thats why they are friggin good defenses. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about so you go back to that meaningless moronic argument. You have an agenda and you'll use whatever happens to back up your trolling. It's very easy for a troll like you to show up when your team is on top. We'll see what happens when the Jets are on top of the division for a few years. The patsys will go back to being a 4th class franchise and there will be less patsy fans here than bills fans. Worry about your own team.

Have I made a Pats rule/Jets suck or Red Sox rule/Yankees suck thread?

I have no agenda at all. Why would I have an agenda against Chad? I feel he blows and cant get it done for the Jets. I also think Rex Grossman sucks.

If you feel Chad can lead the Jets to the Super Bowl then good for you.

Have I made a Pats rule/Jets suck or Red Sox rule/Yankees suck thread?

I have no agenda at all. Why would I have an agenda against Chad? I feel he blows and cant get it done for the Jets. I also think Rex Grossman sucks.

If you feel Chad can lead the Jets to the Super Bowl then good for you.

Just because you're not as blatant as the other trolls doesn't mean you aren't the same as them. Your agenda against chad is that he's the QB of the jets. you and the other patsy fans here would talk crap about ANY QB the jets had because in doing so you're pumping up your hero cindy brady.

Just because you're not as blatant as the other trolls doesn't mean you aren't the same as them. Your agenda against chad is that he's the QB of the jets. you and the other patsy fans here would talk crap about ANY QB the jets had because in doing so you're pumping up your hero cindy brady.

There are plenty of your fellow Jets fans who think Chad blows. As I have the audacity to be a Pats fan your venom has been aimed at me.

BTW: I'm not a troll. I talk football and don't have an agenda like you.

Head over to the baseball forum so that we can talk about Mike Lowell & Tim Wakefield.

There are plenty of your fellow Jets fans who think Chad blows. As I have the audacity to be a Pats fan your venom has been aimed at me.

BTW: I'm not a troll. I talk football and don't have an agenda like you.

Head over to the baseball forum so that we can talk about Mike Lowell & Tim Wakefield.

I have no agenda other than that I'm a jets fan and i'm here posting on my team's site and that i want them to do whats best for the team. I haven't even said that i think that Chad should be the starter. The fact that you were talking about about a game you didn't see and that you were assuming you knew what happened because of your anti jet bias pissed me off.

I have no agenda other than that I'm a jets fan and i'm here posting on my team's site and that i want them to do whats best for the team. I haven't even said that i think that Chad should be the starter. The fact that you were talking about about a game you didn't see and that you were assuming you knew what happened because of your anti jet bias pissed me off.

I went to NFL Gamecast and saw that the Jets offense (led by Chad) sucked after the 1st play of the game in the 1st half.

If you can find 5 longtime posters here who think I'm anti-Jet in my comments then I will leave the board.

I say that Chad blows but you take that as an anti-Jet statement.

I went to NFL Gamecast and saw that the Jets offense (led by Chad) sucked after the 1st play of the game in the 1st half.

If you can find 5 longtime posters here who think I'm anti-Jet in my comments then I will leave the board.

I say that Chad blows but you take that as an anti-Jet statement.

I don't need you to leave. I just want to point out what you're doing.

When Chad needs to win, he wins, he fights, that's why he won his spot last season, because he's a fighter, he's determined to win games when they count. That's always been Chad, he doesn't need a lazer rocket arm to do it when he's modified the science of it to his capabilities, hence a 10-6 season last season. He's a fighter. I trust Chad, I found no reason not to yet, not with this being preseason. And that's not to say he's played great this postseason, but it doesn't determine the entire season for this team. He is capable of winning a SB.

When Chad needs to win, he wins, he fights, that's why he won his spot last season, because he's a fighter, he's determined to win games when they count. That's always been Chad, he doesn't need a lazer rocket arm to do it when he's modified the science of it to his capabilities, hence a 10-6 season last season. He's a fighter. I trust Chad, I found no reason not to yet, not with this being preseason. And that's not to say he's played great this postseason, but it doesn't determine the entire season for this team. He is capable of winning a SB.

What are you doing changing the subject! madmike is 100% certain that I have an agenda against Chad because I'm a troll.

And for the record, as my last post of the night, Madmike has a point...

He doesn't!

madmike said I had an agenda against the Jets because I said Chad sucks.

I said one player on the Jets sucks and madmike takes that as an affront to all things Jets.

Archived