The Kellen Clemens Hype Machine Thread

TaborJet

Have I made a Pats rule/Jets suck or Red Sox rule/Yankees suck thread?

I have no agenda at all. Why would I have an agenda against Chad? I feel he blows and cant get it done for the Jets. I also think Rex Grossman sucks.

If you feel Chad can lead the Jets to the Super Bowl then good for you.

Just because you're not as blatant as the other trolls doesn't mean you aren't the same as them. Your agenda against chad is that he's the QB of the jets. you and the other patsy fans here would talk crap about ANY QB the jets had because in doing so you're pumping up your hero cindy brady.

I went to NFL Gamecast and saw that the Jets offense (led by Chad) sucked after the 1st play of the game in the 1st half.

If you can find 5 longtime posters here who think I'm anti-Jet in my comments then I will leave the board.

I say that Chad blows but you take that as an anti-Jet statement.

Gainzo is a good poster, he's not a troll. and If he wants to give his opinion on Penninton he can.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasnt a 79 yard pass LOL, there was 50 yard ran after the catch!

It was a 25 yard floater to a completely wide open Leon W.

LMAO :rl:

If you would have listened to ecurb and madmike you would have thought that ball was fired out of a 16 inch gun on a battleship.

It was a 25 yard floater to a completely wide open Leon W.

Quoted for truth

jets fans the only fans who will take noodle arm over rocket

Tui has a rocket. :P

btw go back and watch the replay of KC's pass to Smith to the 1. It was a floater- on target, but a floater, and the WR made a great play to get it.

we've all been put through this chad sh*t for way to long, im sick of him, he will never be good and somebody in the FO or coaching staff has to realize that.

What has he done for us?

Nothing. any other starting qb in the nfl could have done anything he's done and better last year and the year before and the year before.

He's playing even worse then he was in all the seasons before and he's not rehabing, hes fine!!

What can he do for us?

Take our RB/WR's heads off on lofts in the flat?

Fake talking smart to media but showing nothing of it on the field?

Throw a maximum of 30 yards?

Give Clemens the job is what im hoping for.

The way you defend Chad JC, I would have thought he went to the U ;)

I dont blame CP for poor offensive line play any more than I blame the ILBs for weak NT play.

Last week i blamed him for making two poor decisions that resulted in interceptions. That was on him.

Not getting more than 2.1 seconds in the pocket against the first team defense is not his fault. I prefer to place the blame on the real culprits, not the message board scapegoats.

I dont blame CP for poor offensive line play any more than I blame the ILBs for weak NT play.

Last week i blamed him for making two poor decisions that resulted in interceptions. That was on him.

Not getting more than 2.1 seconds in the pocket against the first team defense is not his fault. I prefer to place the blame on the real culprits, not the message board scapegoats.

I know what Chad can do; I

The only thing I have to add to this thread is Gainzo is far from a troll, and I'm not quite sure why madmike got his panties in a bunch, Gainzo wasn't attacking chad, simply stating facts.

but because he's a Pats fans that makes him a troll of course:rolleyes:

you and the other patsy fans here would talk crap about ANY QB the jets had because in doing so you're pumping up your hero cindy brady.

Why would I need to "pump up my hero Brady?" I think most rational posters here would agree that Brady is a much better QB than Chad.

They would also agree that Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and a host of others are better than Chad.

I'll give you this though: At least you don't cream in your jeans like ecurb when Chad throws a ball more than 20 yards. It's not a good sign when people are happy that their starting QB threw the ball in the air for 20 or 30 yards.

Archived