Barton/Pennington>Omega..Barton/Clemens>Alpha

BP

Will Barton get his redemption?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will Barton get his redemption?

• Yes, Clemens will become a superstar
    • No, he will eat crap and ecurb's hero will shine.
    • The Max option--->no comment

Could our maniacal youngster with the extreme hatred for ecurb's beloved Chad Pennington be correct? could his hero Kellen Clemens be the Messiah?

We will let the people and the course of history decide.

Poll to come

Discuss.

Chad will shine, what? Clemens made the OFFENSE play better tonight. No doubt it was preseason. But ALL QBs must execute, no matter who they are up against. Kellen did. Again, who cares which QB leads us to a SB win? Only a fool would resent it if Kellen took over from Chad and lead us to a SB win. And vice-versa, of course. BOTH a Jets players. We ought to stop this stuff of piting one Jets player against another! United we stand; divided we fall! Go Jets!

Chad will shine, what? Clemens made the OFFENSE play better tonight. No doubt it was preseason. But ALL QBs must execute, no matter who they are up against. Kellen did. Again, who cares which QB leads us to a SB win? Only a fool would resent it if Kellen took over from Chad and lead us to a SB win. And vice-versa, of course. BOTH a Jets players. We ought to stop this stuff of piting one Jets player against another! United we stand; divided we fall! Go Jets!

POTW nom!

Good stuff.

Chad is awful but I don't have much faith in Clemens either.

I said this before the preseason, and I will say it again this team is a 7-9 team tops. If we head down that road to mediocrity I really want Clemens to be the starter so we can see if we have some hope for next year. I really don't have faith in either though, both are flawed QB's who lack some the physical tools to play the position. Clemens is 6' tall in high heels, and we all know about Chads arm strength and metal under pressure.

Just think, if we end up sucking this year it will be due to the offensive line, the D line, and QB. Sounds pretty familiar to Mangini's first draft needs.

Good post, this comparing is pretty stupid.

Just support the guys who are the damn field.

I don't think EB has ever said Clemens is the Messiah. No one knows that.

The problem is that Chad Pennington is Judas. Get him the **** out of there and put in Jesus!

I just laughed out loud with that line.

The problem is that Chad Pennington is Judas. Get him the **** out of there and put in Jesus!

he's not judas, but with that arm, he's lazarus.

and, nobody's gonna be able to resurrect it.

Someone needs to brush up on their theology, Judas is Herman Edwards. When Judas left the Last Supper, it wasn't because he felt guilty, it was because he would rather be basting ribs with BBQ sauce than be drinking wine and eating bread and salt.

Someone needs to brush up on their theology, Judas is Herman Edwards. When Judas left the Last Supper, it wasn't because he felt guilty, it was because he would rather be basting ribs with BBQ sauce than be drinking wine and eating bread and salt.

Uh, no. Herman Edwards is Satan.

I voted for the 1st option simply because it was the one I am closest to.

HOWEVER - I never said Clemens was going to be a great one, only that HE SHOULD START ASAP because we know Chad isnt good enough, and Clemens has the talent to be much better than him, and that its inevitable he'll take over eventually.

So if there was another option like "Barton is right, Clemens will take over this year", then I would have voted for that instead.

Dont worry, an official JN poll is coming soon.....

Archived