QB Ratings Clemens vs Pennington

vinnys025

It's funny how we all blasted Herm for neglecting the O-line, but when Mangini does the exact same thing we give him a free pass. Herm got us 10-6 and atleast some first round playoff wins, Mangini backs in and loses the first game.

I'm far from a Herm supporter, but this is the truth. I hope Mangini fixes the problems we have now, or we're in for a looooooong season.

It's funny how we all blasted Herm for neglecting the O-line, but when Mangini does the exact same thing we give him a free pass. Herm got us 10-6 and atleast some first round playoff wins, Mangini backs in and loses the first game.

I'm far from a Herm supporter, but this is the truth. I hope Mangini fixes the problems we have now, or we're in for a looooooong season.

In defense of Mangini...He has had just 2 years to fix 30 problems. He adopted a herm team..

Did Herm EVER draft an offensive lineman on the first day? Mangini spent two first rounders on the o-line in his first year.

They didn't just ignore the offensive line this season: they ignored everything else except CB and ILB. That's what happens when you trade your entire draft for two players and are too cheap to go after anyone worthwhile in free agency.

Hey, I'm just putting those numbers out there. I just said discuss, I didn't say anything else. All this Clemens hype I see on this board over preseason games, I had to add some fuel to the fire, just for fun. If you look at all my posts, I never said anything about starting Clemens.

PS. Chad is playing like crap and throwing INT's because its the preseason....right? Is Vilma also not shedding his blocks because its the preseason? Ahh, I understand, once the regular season starts these guys will stop clowning around and do their jobs correctly.

Then why did the OFFENSE perk up when Kellen came in? Coverages respected his deep arm and our running game went well! Some will say: He played against the second team. LOL is all I can say. They are deceiving themselves!

If he played against the 2nd team he played against the 2nd team, there's no way to really spin that.

We did NOT back in last year, Herm BACKED IN last year.

Hey, I'm just putting those numbers out there. I just said discuss, I didn't say anything else. All this Clemens hype I see on this board over preseason games, I had to add some fuel to the fire, just for fun. If you look at all my posts, I never said anything about starting Clemens.

PS. Chad is playing like crap and throwing INT's because its the preseason....right? Is Vilma also not shedding his blocks because its the preseason? Ahh, I understand, once the regular season starts these guys will stop clowning around and do their jobs correctly.

How do Ware's rushing stats compare to Leon's? ;-)

fire-crop.gif

Now your just making stuff up...

The JETS had the most wins of ANY AFC team OTHER than the division winners... and they got there by winning their last three games of the season...

Please explain to me how winning the last 3 games to finish with the best wildcard record in the AFC??

Funny...i thought QB rating was a useless stat that told you nothing about the skill of a quarterback. At least, thats from the games when chad has good qb ratings...i guess when he has bad, its very useful.

Also, kudos JC on mentioning Leon compared to Ware. Is Ware better than Leon? I seriously doubt it.

It's funny how we all blasted Herm for neglecting the O-line, but when Mangini does the exact same thing we give him a free pass.

:rl:

Mangini used two first rounders last year. It was nice of Pete Kendall to wait until after the draft to state he wants more money. The guy dropped a bomb on us, deal with it.

You want to talk about Herm? I'm just glad we're all having these "the sky is falling" threads in August, and not in October like we always did with Hermy boy (with the exception of 2004).

:rl:

Mangini used two first rounders last year. It was nice of Pete Kendall to wait until after the draft to state he wants more money. The guy dropped a bomb on us, deal with it.

You want to talk about Herm? I'm just glad we're all having these "the sky is falling" threads in August, and not in October like we always did with Hermy boy (with the exception of 2004).

Thats a really bad excuse. This OL was a huge problem even with Kendall here.

All this QB talk about Chad vs Kellen is freaking insane. I have always supported Chad, and always will, I feel he is a winner that has shown he can win in the NFL. The real talk needs to be about the O-Line giving Chad the time to make the plays down-field...

Im also glad that KC has not been a complete bust, but at the same time... It's his 2nd season in the NFL, and Mangini has him as a backup for a reason, this kid is not ready to lead this Jets team deep into the playoffs as of right now.

Last season without Chad we would of never made the playoffs witht he Offense we had around him.

It is what it is... Mangini has Chad as the starting QB for a reason, and I dont see Chad on the bench for a really really long time.

Archived