Coles Message

4HCrew

He is a family man and values friendship therefore sticks by Chad's side..other than that wants out of dodge as CP will kill his career like he did before. Put Coles on the Colts he will go to the Pro Bowl every year

He may comment on Mangini's training camp but his hardest part is Chad and his ducks and hospital balls..it is what it is

He is a family man and values friendship therefore sticks by Chad's side..other than that wants out of dodge as CP will kill his career like he did before. Put Coles on the Colts he will go to the Pro Bowl every year

He may comment on Mangini's training camp but his hardest part is Chad and his ducks and hospital balls..it is what it is

Hell, who the hell won't make the pro bowl if Manning is throwing to you.

Hell, who the hell won't make the pro bowl if Manning is throwing to you.

Well, Coles made the Pro Bowl with Patrick Ramsey as his QB, something he has not done with Chad. If you gave him a QB with an arm, he would lead the league in more stats besides "times held onto ball after being obliterated due to ****ty throw from tampon-armed QB".

Well, Coles made the Pro Bowl with Patrick Ramsey as his QB, something he has not done with Chad. If you gave him a QB with an arm, he would lead the league in more stats besides "times held onto ball after being obliterated due to ****ty throw from tampon-armed QB".

Is that a real stat? It sounds made up.

This team has some very talented playmakers, LW, Coles and Cotch are one of the better overall trios in the league in terms of big play ability. However, since they never get the ball in stride, they tend to just barely squeeze out yardage instead of being really dangerous. A football player's explosive athletic life is very limited because of the pounding they take, so there is no guarantee these guys will still be good when a guy with a good arm gets here and can deliver them the ball in a timely fashion.

If we're going to live and die on Chad, a lot of careers are going to be impacted because of it.

POTW.

So true.

I was saying that all last night after LC nearly got Zach Thomased on a slant route.

Chad killed Coles career before? Chad made Coles alot of money, Coles had his best year w/ chad in '02 which came in a contract year for Coles.

youre just making that up...

youre just making that up...

Exactly. If someone says something pro-Chad that cant be found in the news, and is just an opinion, they get nailed for it here. But if its anti Chad Pennington in any way, then its great news, and it must be true.

Exactly. If someone says something pro-Chad that cant be found in the news, and is just an opinion, they get nailed for it here. But if its anti Chad Pennington in any way, then its great news, and it must be true.

I like Chad Pennington. I think he is a good QB, and can win a super bowl. Chad Pennington needs a better team around him to win, said Super Bowl, than Peyton Manning would need. Can Kellen win with less? i doubt it. I hope kellen is good, but I hope Chad is better cause he looks dreamy in a speedo.

Doesn't the OC share some of the fault for his playcalling?

I like Chad Pennington. I think he is a good QB, and can win a super bowl. Chad Pennington needs a better team around him to win, said Super Bowl, than Peyton Manning would need. Can Kellen win with less? i doubt it. I hope kellen is good, but I hope Chad is better cause he looks dreamy in a speedo.
I would call you a fag right now but I have a new name besides fag

Your an Ecurb lolsc

Archived