Imagine if...

4HCrew

All of this was happening and HERM was still the coach...would he get the same benefit of the doubt Mangini is getting?

If Herm was still in charge, the team would be

A. In worse cap hell than he left it

B. Mawae and Kendall are still here

C. No Leon Washington

D. Cotchery is in NFL Europe

I'm not sure what you mean by "benefit of the doubt" Mangini is getting? I really haven't seen any questionable decisions he has made thus far.

If Herm was still in charge, the team would be

A. In worse cap hell than he left it

B. Mawae and Kendall are still here

C. No Leon Washington

D. Cotchery is in NFL Europe

I'm not sure what you mean by "benefit of the doubt" Mangini is getting? I really haven't seen any questionable decisions he has made thus far.

Well, let's put it this way. If our line play sucks more than it did last season, I think the blame falls on the staff...Mangini included.

All of this was happening and HERM was still the coach...would he get the same benefit of the doubt Mangini is getting?

A coach can only take you so far. The players have to perform when they are on the field and ours simply haven't been doing that.

Revis and Harris were great pick-up's that will greatly improve this team.... but it was foolish not to put more effort into upgrading the OL. I guess they thought that the Kendall thing would blow over.

That's the only thing I can blame Tangini for.

Well, let's put it this way. If our line play sucks more than it did last season, I think the blame falls on the staff...Mangini included.

Yup, no other way to look at it. As excited and happy I was in our draft this year, I was a bit surprized that the O line concerns we all had from last year weren't addressed a little sooner than the 6th round. Will we live to regret that? Stay tuned.....

Yup, no other way to look at it. As excited and happy I was in our draft this year, I was a bit surprized that the O line concerns we all had from last year weren't addressed a little sooner than the 6th round. Will we live to regret that? Stay tuned.....

And if Revis was worth the ransom?

There are opportunity costs, to get something you have to give up something. They used TWO FIRST ROUND draft picks last year.

I don't think management saw in advance the BS Kendall was gonna pull.

And if Revis was worth the ransom?

There are opportunity costs, to get something you have to give up something. They used TWO FIRST ROUND draft picks last year.

I don't think management saw in advance the BS Kendall was gonna pull.

It's a tough call being a GM on draft day. Each pick is so valuable and the wrong choice can set your franchise back for years. Ref...Mike Ditka/ Ricky "Wedding Dress" Williams. I think we all agree that we were looking for some form of an upgrade on the OL during the OS do to the lack of run production. Maybe we should have done something with that during free agency like the Bills did though they WAY over paid IMHO. Perhaps our FO DID try to upgrade it during FA but were unsucessful. I just wish we had done SOMETHING.

It's a tough call being a GM on draft day. Each pick is so valuable and the wrong choice can set your franchise back for years. Ref...Mike Ditka/ Ricky "Wedding Dress" Williams. I think we all agree that we were looking for some form of an upgrade on the OL during the OS do to the lack of run production. Maybe we should have done something with that during free agency like the Bills did though they WAY over paid IMHO. Perhaps our FO DID try to upgrade it during FA but were unsucessful. I just wish we had done SOMETHING.

I hear ya.

I guess we just have to wait and see. Both lines do look like sh*t, no argument there. And the O-line looked like sh*t last week too, with Kendall and not Bender.

I hear ya.

I guess we just have to wait and see. Both lines do look like sh*t, no argument there. And the O-line looked like sh*t last week too, with Kendall and not Bender.

I just hope it's not going to be one of "those" seasons. You know , the one where we are 2-6 at midpoint with a bleak out look. I lived through enough of those seasons thank you very much.

The Kendall situation will certainly fall on mangini and tannebaum if the line play is going to be sub par to let a veteran offensive lineman go with no experienced competent player in site to replace him as of right now.

The Kendall situation will certainly fall on mangini and tannebaum if the line play is going to be sub par to let a veteran offensive lineman go with no experienced competent player in site to replace him as of right now.

The oline problems with the Jets couldn't have come at a worse time with the Pats and Ravens on tap to open the season.

I hope you guys get this sorted out.

Archived