going to the mets game today

johnny green balls

the old man wasn't there. did scoop up an '86 world series team signed ball though. then the mets brass tried to sell me a luxury box in the sterling club of the new citi park. ha ha, ya, right. took forever to get up there from philly (4 hrs), turnpike was a mess so i missed b-practice. got an open invite to go back and a promise if they make the w.s. i'll have the same seats as last night.

the old man wasn't there. did scoop up an '86 world series team signed ball though. then the mets brass tried to sell me a luxury box in the sterling club of the new citi park. ha ha, ya, right. took forever to get up there from philly (4 hrs), turnpike was a mess so i missed b-practice. got an open invite to go back and a promise if they make the w.s. i'll have the same seats as last night.

I think it's a certainty they make the play-off's JGB - not a bad place to watch those from.

Should have taken the Acela.

Archived