Excellent Fake UFO YouTuber....

SoFlaJets

thanks ec-pretty cool huh?

here's the debunk;

UFO? The 'get a life' pursuit of the hoaxster with the moster

By David Sarno, Los Angeles Times

Article Last Updated: 08/26/2007 08:42:34 AM PDT

THOUGH the island in the Caribbean shared by Haiti and the Dominican Republic was spared a direct hit from Hurricane Dean this week, it may be that other, stranger entities made landfall there.

Evidence "UFO Haiti" and "UFO Dominican Republic"

It's not a swamp monster, it's the Skunk Ape.

around 1978 or 9 my Uncle John and his partner saw one around what they call 20 mile bend out near Belle Glade while on a drug stakeout-Skunk Apes are what they call them in Florida-it scared the piss out of Angelo and he refused to go back out there

around 1978 or 9 my Uncle John and his partner saw one around what they call 20 mile bend out near Belle Glade while on a drug stakeout-Skunk Apes are what they call them in Florida-it scared the piss out of Angelo and he refused to go back out there

evidence1.jpg

• 8 months later...

Hey Sofla, have you ever heard about what the astronauts would see in space? Supposedly they've seen some crazy stuff flying around, and possibly caught some video. There was this movie available 'on demand' if you have that with your cable provider. It's all about what I just said. Looked pretty good but I haven't seen it.

• 10 months later...

Archived