Welcome Patriots4ever

StillerPaul

Hey Stiller who gets 'one for the thumb' first? Patriots or Steelers?

I heard a rumor from a reliable source that the Steelers will use the "platoon system" at the HC position next year.

Bill Cowher gets regular season duties.

The Emporer Chas Noll gets playoff duties.

Look out AFC! :shock: :wink:

Pats4ever seems cool enough. Spoke to him yesterday on PM! Welcome. BUt once the resident Patsies get ahold of him, he might change!

We have a user here that is named Jet6Ever. His original name was Jets4Ever. He is pretty harsh on the Jets so we always accused him of being a Pats fan.

When I saw you log on yesterday I thought he had officially converted!

First of all, I am harsh on Chad, not the Jets proper. I call it as I see it. Forgive me if I actually think the Jets backed into the playoffs in 2002, that winning a division title is meaningless and that Chad is a rag-armed, soft, injury-prone choke-artist little bitch who never gets it done in big games. It's not MY fault that's true.

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

6ever

First of all, I am harsh on Chad, not the Jets proper. I call it as I see it. Forgive me if I actually think the Jets backed into the playoffs in 2002, that winning a division title is meaningless and that Chad is a rag-armed, soft, injury-prone choke-artist little b!tch who never gets it done in big games. It's not MY fault that's true.

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

6ever

Wow. Still bitter over the whole 2002 thing huh?

I wasn't doubting your love for the Jets. Simply letting our new poster know some history, thats all!

:-k

Jets6ever

First of all, I am harsh on Chad, not the Jets proper. I call it as I see it. Forgive me if I actually think the Jets backed into the playoffs in 2002, that winning a division title is meaningless and that Chad is a rag-armed, soft, injury-prone choke-artist little b!tch who never gets it done in big games. It's not MY fault that's true.

Wow, oustanding post. :wink:

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

6ever

=D>

Archived