YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys have been posting some good stuff in here, but I'm always disappointed when the "video" is just an album cover (anal bum cover). Here is one where the video is at least as memorable as the song. The part that caused all the hubbub, is around 4:50.

Danzig

How the Gods Kill

w1ivA73ga20&feature=related

You guys have been posting some good stuff in here, but I'm always disappointed when the "video" is just an album cover (anal bum cover). Here is one where the video is at least as memorable as the song. The part that caused all the hubbub, is around 4:50.

Danzig

How the Gods Kill

w1ivA73ga20&feature=related

Thanks for posting this tune. Cool song and video. Those are some awesome hubbubs. Danzig still looks like a psycho who could probably play TE. Regarding the album vs video: I usually post the cover when it's the best quality audio, or if I want to post the studio, not the live track. I'll try to put more full up vids in the future.

John Lennon & the Plastic Ono band

live in Toronto, sept. 1969

John Lennon: guitar & vocal; Eric Clapton: lead guitar; Klaus Voorman: bass; Alan White: drums

kKNa2Zda9vc

Classic vid. Thanks. I was crestfallen that Yoko did not add her signature wail from Mars vocals to the Carl Perkins' standard.:) Actually, I was about to scream when I saw her walk out on stage. You don't belong there you musically challenged individual, you. Here's the only thing that could have made that video perfect: When Yoko puts herself into the white bag, several off-duty policemen--wielding lead pipes and sections of an automobile's exhaust system--proceed to pummel the bag until all screams and other gutteral noises cease. Just a humble man's simple suggestion.

Classic vid. Thanks. I was crestfallen that Yoko did not add her signature wail from Mars vocals to the Carl Perkins' standard.:) Actually, I was about to scream when I saw her walk out on stage. You don't belong there you musically challenged individual, you. Here's the only thing that could have made that video perfect: When Yoko puts herself into the white bag, several off-duty policemen--wielding lead pipes and sections of an automobile's exhaust system--proceed to pummel the bag until all screams and other gutteral noises cease. Just a humble man's simple suggestion.

HAHA. Yoko's so weird. She goes on stage and just covers herself in a blanket with the microphone. She definitely ruins some songs later in that concert.

Ps. Clapton is God.

EDIT: Okay I wouldn't say ruins but she hurts some songs later on.

Like this video for example. When Yoko starts doing her thing everyone in the band is like wtf? The violin player cracks me up when he has that look on his face like "Are you serious?" and Clapton is just laughing. Mitch is like huh? John's in love so he doesn't mind it. Priceless footage.

gt5vlquFTnM

HAHA. Yoko's so weird. She goes on stage and just covers herself in a blanket with the microphone. She definitely ruins some songs later in that concert.

Ps. Clapton is God.

EDIT: Okay I wouldn't say ruins but she hurts some songs later on.

Like this video for example. When Yoko starts doing her thing everyone in the band is like wtf? The violin player cracks me up when he has that look on his face like "Are you serious?" and Clapton is just laughing. Mitch is like huh? John's in love so he doesn't mind it. Priceless footage.

[youtube/]gt5vlquFTnM

No, you may say it: Yoko's musical involvement in any way destroys the song. In case you were not aware, Yoko is continuing with their "bagism" concept. Here's a video of John & Yoko explaining "bagism". Enjoy. I am also a major fan of Clapton.

yNLQ5Fkdc8w

PS: Yoko shrieking in the R&R Circus footage has always been one of my favorites. Just mind-numbingly awful singing. FYI, the violin player is Jean-Luc Ponty, a genius who played jazz on the electrified violin. Check him out.

No, you may say it: Yoko's musical involvement in any way destroys the song. In case you were not aware, Yoko is continuing with their "bagism" concept. Here's a video of John & Yoko explaining "bagism". Enjoy. I am also a major fan of Clapton.

yNLQ5Fkdc8w

Yeah I get it and I can understand it. John was always giving interviews and they'd rip what he looked like and would always call Yoko ugly so they decided to hide and just have the press concentrate on the words. Must of been nice when celebrities had brains back then. Imagine is such an amazing film to watch.

Thanks for posting this tune. Cool song and video. Those are some awesome hubbubs. Danzig still looks like a psycho who could probably play TE. Regarding the album vs video: I usually post the cover when it's the best quality audio, or if I want to post the studio, not the live track. I'll try to put more full up vids in the future.

I didn't mean it as an insult to your posts. When I check this thread I am become Beavis waiting for videos. In fact, when Thor posted Helmet in the grunge thread I was going "da da da da da da" but he didn't post Unsung. Anything that doesn't meet that criteria can disappoint me. Even some of that awesome obscure **** Drums posts.

Here's Unsung. Da da da! Da da da!

_8pyBZevUFQ

I didn't mean it as an insult to your posts. When I check this thread I am become Beavis waiting for videos. In fact, when Thor posted Helmet in the grunge thread I was going "da da da da da da" but he didn't post Unsung. Anything that doesn't meet that criteria can disappoint me. Even some of that awesome obscure **** Drums posts.

Here's Unsung. Da da da! Da da da!

_8pyBZevUFQ

I didn't take it as an insult at all, just explaining why I sometimes put the album cover. FYI, your vid did not embed. That makes me crazy. Record and band dunces: Leave the videos alone. You might just sell some product.

I didn't take it as an insult at all, just explaining why I sometimes put the album cover. FYI, your vid did not embed. That makes me crazy. Record and band dunces: Leave the videos alone. You might just sell some product.

That's weird because I just watched it five minutes ago. Here's a different version. I think this is the video I actually remember.

PHt2qjGhcA0&feature=rec-fresh

Archived