YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody catch The Ting Tings on TV last night. They are kind of like a pop version of The White Stripes, only in reverse personnel-wise, and the drummer can actually play. The singer, Katie White, is smokin' hot and can lay down some funky riffs on her Fender Strat.

The Ting Tings

That's Not My Name

F1M8zxyDFrQ

Shut Up and Let Me Go

XwPEs_lLpjs

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey IJ, at my gig every season at this time of year we get a lot of Irish dudes that come in and ask me for songs by Christy Moore. Anything worth listening to from him you could post would be appreciated....I have to re-learn Dirty Old Town by the Pogues and I still remember Fields Of Athenry

I love this performance by The Dubliners

NLZRWNdGCUc&feature=related

damn Lars-a man after my own heart-I saw Zep do that at the Garden-That's The Way-at one time Led Zeppelin was the greatest thing in the world for me and every dude and chick in our NJ town. They were IT. We used to drive to Staten Island to this little record store to buy Zeppelin bootleg records

damn Lars-a man after my own heart-I saw Zep do that at the Garden-That's The Way-at one time Led Zeppelin was the greatest thing in the world for me and every dude and chick in our NJ town. They were IT. We used to drive to Staten Island to this little record store to buy Zeppelin bootleg records

I missed them by about 3 years. When bonham died I was only 13 and more into the beatles and Queen. I remember my sister crying (she was 16) when bonham died, and I thought she was being a dork :face:

I had a zeppelin phase when I was 19 - 22 that completely engulfed my life. I literally listened to them every day, and I mean like 1 - 2 hours every day

I remember the first time I heard zeppelin III, I went out and got my own copy and wore it out. I literally wore it out, the cassette (:bag:) got stretched out in my car's deck.

I missed them by about 3 years. When bonham died I was only 13 and more into the beatles and Queen. I remember my sister crying (she was 16) when bonham died, and I thought she was being a dork :face:

I had a zeppelin phase when I was 19 - 22 that completely engulfed my life. I literally listened to them every day, and I mean like 1 - 2 hours every day

I remember the first time I heard zeppelin III, I went out and got my own copy and wore it out. I literally wore it out, the cassette (:bag:) got stretched out in my car's deck.

the older freaks used to tell us stories about the great shows they'd seen when we all got old enough to party with them. Some amazing tales. One I'll never forget is the stage at the Garden collapsing and Plant and Page back to back on an amp as the show continued. We finally got to see them in 77 or so i think and were on line at a Ticketmaster in Union NJ the day Bonham died...they said the shows are cancelled no tickets...amazing

When I was 18 I used to lay on my couch with these big gold Koss headphones and listen to Plant sing Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You and get chills. They were THE band after the Beatles broke up

the older freaks used to tell us stories about the great shows they'd seen when we all got old enough to party with them. Some amazing tales. One I'll never forget is the stage at the Garden collapsing and Plant and Page back to back on an amp as the show continued. We finally got to see them in 77 or so i think and were on line at a Ticketmaster in Union NJ the day Bonham died...they said the shows are cancelled no tickets...amazing

When I was 18 I used to lay on my couch with these big gold Koss headphones and listen to Plant sing Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You and get chills. They were THE band after the Beatles broke up

Saw Zep bewteen the II and III records era. An unforgettable show. Page = the man.

what is the crowd chanting during the chorus IJ?

Sorry for not responding earlier SFJ.

They chant "Hey baby let the free birds fly" after Where once we watched the small free birds fly.

Then you always have some idiots come out with "**** the queen" or "IRA" after the next two lines.

Hey IJ, at my gig every season at this time of year we get a lot of Irish dudes that come in and ask me for songs by Christy Moore. Anything worth listening to from him you could post would be appreciated....I have to re-learn Dirty Old Town by the Pogues and I still remember Fields Of Athenry

Damn, my father would answer this question better than I would. I love some of his stuff when I hear it, I just wouldn't take most of it in if you know what I mean.

Lisdoonvarna would probably be a popular one. Ordinary Man too.

Archived