Sign in to follow this  
rick34125

YouTube | Music Videos

I went back to the beginning of this thread this morning and there are a lot of posters in here who are no longer here. Also, almost half the videos are also gone-removed by whoever from YouTube...great thread though

I find this video an amazing display of somebody playing and singing completely different melodies. Adrian Belew performing King Crimson's Three of a Perfect Pair live on solo acoustic guitar. Wow!!

Gan1keOg9e8

ToWruIL-5_Y

From Tuesday night's show at the PNC Arts Center. I didn't take the video, but this person was in the same section.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My mum kicked me onto these guys the other week. I always thought with a name "Sensational" in there that they'd be awful. I was wrong. This guy and this band is incredible. Raw, unique. Enjoy.

LNwLxwZHMOw