Hulk Hogan's Son

Maxman

Wow, I was just talking about how annoying he is.

How about that.

I was just talking to my GF about how annoying he was.... weird...

He is a spoiled kid with fast cars he shouldnt have had... his risked people lives and was driving like an *******... hate to say it... but he should have seen it coming...

I was just talking to my GF about how annoying he was.... weird...

He is a spoiled kid with fast cars he shouldnt have had... his risked people lives and was driving like an *******... hate to say it... but he should have seen it coming...

For the last time, I am NOT your girlfriend.

My girlfriend and I went out to dinner the other night, and he and his dad were at the restaurant. Nick sits at the table next to mine with a couple of cute girls. He starts making out with one of the girls, and tells her to put her napkin in her lap. He then proceeds to slide his hand under the napkin.

Classy kid, hope he's okay.

You have to wonder about parents who allow a 176 year old to get a gold grill in his mouth and a car tha tfast,,disaster waiting to happen,,

when it comes to raising kids the best advice I can give to parents is 'The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same thing'.

You have to wonder about parents who allow a 176 year old to get a gold grill in his mouth and a car tha tfast,,disaster waiting to happen,,

when it comes to raising kids the best advice I can give to parents is 'The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same thing'.

Unearned wealth is a curse, and worse if parents want to be their kid's pals instead of being parents. The hardest but most necessary word in the world is NO. I wish no ill on this kid and pray and hope he recovers. But I suspect he rarely heard that word.

Unearned wealth is a curse, and worse if parents want to be their kid's pals instead of being parents. The hardest but most necessary word in the world is NO. I wish no ill on this kid and pray and hope he recovers. But I suspect he rarely heard that word.

Unfortunately in Florida, unearned wealth for teenagers is a way of life. I went to high school in South Florida and you would be amazed at some of the cars these kid's parents were buying them. We had teenagers driving Lexuses, BMWs, and we even had one kid who drove a Bentley to school. A freakin Bentley! Of course, none of them actually worked a day in their lives during high school.

I think if a kid doesn't pay for their own car, they are going to be more reckless with it. They know even if they get in an accident, daddy's going to pay for it. If they actually earned their car and paid for it they'd probably be a little more careful.

Unfortunately in Florida, unearned wealth for teenagers is a way of life. I went to high school in South Florida and you would be amazed at some of the cars these kid's parents were buying them. We had teenagers driving Lexuses, BMWs, and we even had one kid who drove a Bentley to school. A freakin Bentley! Of course, none of them actually worked a day in their lives during high school.

I think if a kid doesn't pay for their own car, they are going to be more reckless with it. They know even if they get in an accident, daddy's going to pay for it. If they actually earned their car and paid for it they'd probably be a little more careful.

Not true at all. I was actually given my first car but it didn't run and I had to pay for the parts and get it running myself. I bought my second car all on my own and I gotta say. I tore the f#ck out of both of them. :)

Not true at all. I was actually given my first car but it didn't run and I had to pay for the parts and get it running myself. I bought my second car all on my own and I gotta say. I tore the f#ck out of both of them. :)

LOL

I have bought all of my cars... and it took 2 cars before I lightened up...

If you handed me a ****ing speed machine like Im sure he was driving it would have been trouble... 16 year olds should not be driving fast cars...

LOL

If you handed me a ****ing speed machine like Im sure he was driving it would have been trouble... 16 year olds should not be driving fast cars...

Exactly, my first two cars wouldn't have survived if they were some of the pieces of crap they make these days. Finally on my third car I was old enough to take care of it a little. That was probably because I was paying rent and all of that good stuff then and having to buy a new car would have been a problem.

Gotta agree with Alk and Ecurb. I bought my all my cars and tore the sh!+ out of the first few.

Once of my first cars had more antifreeze in the engine than it did oil... blew something apart... that thing was knockin like a sunofabitch on the way to the junk yard!

This is what happens when you give young punks fast cars. Make them drive a Dodge Aries K car like I did.

:rl: That is awesome. Every time I see one of those cars I think of V. The visitors were tearing around in those things. Hell, I even seem to remember seeing a k car limo on that show.

LOL

My first car was a 76 Chrysler Cordoba. Have you ever seen a 3,900 lb. car airborn? Yeah, I haven't either but my friend that was sitting in a grocery store parking lot when I came sailing by said it was pretty awesome. :)

My first car was a 76 Chrysler Cordoba. Have you ever seen a 3,900 lb. car airborn? Yeah, I haven't either but my friend that was sitting in a grocery store parking lot when I came sailing by said it was pretty awesome. :)

Good stuff... I once drive my car down a mountain bike trail... with my GF...

She is still with me... but still hates me for that to this day! :)

Oh and the amount of fun I had driving in the snow will never be surpassed!

nick5.jpg

This is supposed to be the car now. According to Perez Hilton anyway. And Nick apparently is fine and out of the hospital. Street racing is to blame for the wreck.

makes sense... like I posted above... that is his type of car

I heard him and the passenger are in critical condition though

Archived