happy birthday jetfan712!!!!

gg

Happy B-day 712 - our Cubs are in 1st (and still 3 games over .500 - oy) and our Jets are 2-1 in preseason (double oy) - life is good. Enjoy your B-day!

Yeah, here's hoping our cubbies can hold on to that lead. :cheers: Milwaukee and St. Louis are right on their ass. As for the Jets... I'll second that double oy :roll:

712 is a Cubs fan too?

That means there are 4 of us that seriously know pain.

But not today.

Have a great birthday.

:cheers:

cheers,

d

Yeah Doug - now we are 4. I think 712 lived in Chicago for awhile - I don't think she's naturally masochistic.:)

Yeah Doug - now we are 4. I think 712 lived in Chicago for awhile - I don't think she's naturally masochistic.:)

Yeah, I was born and raised in Illinois so that explains the Cubs, but I picked the Jets all by myself. I've got a bad case of Lovable Loser Syndrome. Unfortunately, I don't pick men any better than I pick sports teams. LOL

Do questionable posters like 712 really warrant their own birthday threads? Seems like a waste of bandwidth. I mean if a bear craps in the woods, does it even smell.

Oh snap, now this is getting merged with the poopie thread. :)

Do questionable posters like 712 really warrant their own birthday threads? Seems like a waste of bandwidth. I mean if a bear craps in the woods, does it even smell.

Oh snap, now this is getting merged with the poopie thread. :)

Why do you have to come in and crap all over my b-day thread???? :box: Obviously I don't pick messageboards very well either. I thought this was the friendly site.

Why do you have to come in and crap all over my b-day thread???? :box: Obviously I don't pick messageboards very well either. I thought this was the friendly site.

it is the friendly site, 712.. just ignore the man behind the curtain... he is full of hot air... and definitely NOT the wizard!

:lol:

Archived