My unofficial 3,440th post

drago

I know this is a big day for all of you. I'm sure you have been keeping track of my post counts, but i figured i would start a thread to really emphasize this glorious occasion. It's moments like these that really bring a tear to my eye. First thing I'm going to do after I'm done posting this is send a letter to my parents documenting this monumentous occasion.

then i'm going to learn how to tie a noose.

I know this is a big day for all of you. I'm sure you have been keeping track of my post counts, but i figured i would start a thread to really emphasize this glorious occasion. It's moments like these that really bring a tear to my eye. First thing I'm going to do after I'm done posting this is send a letter to my parents documenting this monumentous occasion.

then i'm going to learn how to tie a noose.

wow... congrats on 3440.... in a smidge over one year.... you are now a jr. post whore!

now try for the mod badge you can put on your sash.

wow... congrats on 3440.... in a smidge over one year.... you are now a jr. post whore!

now try for the mod badge you can put on your sash.

i am no post whore. well maybe close. but looking at ecurb hitting 1200 in 7 days means i have a long way to go to be that whorish.

to get a mod badge i'd need to hit the buffet's a bit more. i weigh in at a cool 174, that is just not enough.

WTF happened to the M? You are dead to me.

sorry to dissapoint, its quicker for me to type at the login. and yes. that is my reason for changing it :)

Archived