Travis Henry gets Bizzzaaayyyy

K2C

The Titans had no comment Sunday about a published report that they loaned former running back Travis Henry $9,800 for child support payments. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Henry fell behind on support payments for a child in DeKalb County, Ga. Threatened with jail, he borrowed the money from the Titans to pay the bill, according to court records. The newspaper reported that Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina and Georgia. Court records show that he spent $100,000 for a Mercedes and $146,000 for jewelry.
Bang Bang

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070827/SPORTS01/708270341/1328/SPORTS

the most pathetic part is he's blown all his cash on crap and couldn't afford $ for his kids. him borrowing $10 g's is like me having to borrow $5 from my boss. what an embarassment.

Damn you beat me to it!

I was going to say it would be like me going to the business next door and asking for lunch money... LOL

he probably did, but the women were poking holes in them to try and strike it rich.

or he's just a huge POS.

yeah because being pregnant, having your body change for good .. and then birthing and raising a kid is sooo easy! OY! :roll:

i vote that he is a huge POS!

Yeah...but the hoes these days...

dont go there.... :box:

getting up every morning and working for a living is hard work too.

LOL! you have no idea, smart a$$!

please tell you fiance to contact me quick!!! she still has a week and a half to get out of it! ;)

yeah because being pregnant, having your body change for good .. and then birthing and raising a kid is sooo easy! OY! :roll:

i vote that he is a huge POS!

wait? you mean women don't want to cook and fork out babies all day?

i need to call tictac, she has some 'splainin to do.

You really are pathetic with money if you're in the NFL making 1+ million a year and need to borrow less than 10 G's.

LOL, true. But seriously, a guy makes that kind of money, what kind of child support does he get stuck having to pay? Take that number and multiply it times 9, yo!!! Crazy.

In China he would have been executed 4 kids ago, lol.

Archived