• Bugg
    • greengal
    • Green DNA
    • vanDoug
    • Boomboommancini

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mdrago4 was a name that had authority, that certain something.

What a waste.

yeah i really lost a lot of substance with the loss of M, and as you said 'more importantly' 4. Sorry to dissapoint.

You made the bed, now sleep in it.

;)

WWBP do? bill parcells would change it, bill parcells would dominate this change. I sense a changing in the guard as 'most powerful mod' goes.

battle to the death. first one that dies, loses.

yeah i really lost a lot of substance with the loss of M, and as you said 'more importantly' 4. Sorry to dissapoint.

WWBP do? bill parcells would change it, bill parcells would dominate this change. I sense a changing in the guard as 'most powerful mod' goes.

battle to the death. first one that dies, loses.

Most Powerful Mod? That great honor goes to faba.

BP is a yes-man right now. The members pull his puppet strings. "most powerful" IMO is dictatorship. Right Alk? ;)

Most Powerful Mod? That great honor goes to faba.

BP is a yes-man right now. The members pull his puppet strings. "most powerful" IMO is dictatorship. Right Alk? ;)

How big are BP's strings? and how do i get to pull one?

How is The Ghost of Joey Ramone not on that list? Given the choices, I voted for Greengal.

I agree Bob-TGOJR is one of my favorite posters dig

also Flowtrain's Cat should be on it along with Preston Howley III

The Big Green Douche merits some consideration

I don't know Joey Raomone, and i was thinking about The Ghost, but i only had 10 slots, so it was a top 15. As for the others, i have seen Preston Howley III, but forgot since i've never seen an actual post of his.

I do like the big green douche, but again, didn't know he existed...in fact, that name is F'in hilarious.

I voted PDM 'cos I had no idea what the hell it meant and had to google it.

Can't argue with a musical name.

What the hell is mine doing on that list?

Probably the doziest and most unoriginal name on the board.

But thanks.

;)

IDK, i always thought your name was creative. what do you have for your favorite musical group name? just curious.

What the hell is mine doing on that list?

Probably the doziest and most unoriginal name on the board.

But thanks.

;)

atually i think mine is the most boring on the list...

unless i turned out to be a 700 lb. vikings fan! :P

if i could ... i would switch my user name with my title... i am so much more of an acid queen then a greengal.. heh!

atually i think mine is the most boring on the list...

unless i turned out to be a 700 lb. vikings fan! :P

if i could ... i would switch my user name with my title... i am so much more of an acid queen then a greengal.. heh!

maybe it's not your username i like so much, but i definatly like your avatar. any chance you could explain the 'acid queen' thing? i mean, i know what acid is, and i know what a queen is, but you are also a teacher. If you were my teacher i would want you on acid, so i'm just checking.

maybe it's not your username i like so much, but i definatly like your avatar. any chance you could explain the 'acid queen' thing? i mean, i know what acid is, and i know what a queen is, but you are also a teacher. If you were my teacher i would want you on acid, so i'm just checking.

my avatar is verde's work...

and acid queen.. well it is just because i am an evil woman who wants to be the center of attention...

either that or it is a character in a song.. :P

my avatar is verde's work...

and acid queen.. well it is just because i am an evil woman who wants to be the center of attention...

either that or it is a character in a song.. :P

dude i just read your sig, and i wish i could give you more rep, but that is flippin sweet. i know you are a beatle fan, but i can never get enough of a good beatle lyric. I'm changing my sig, please pick the album that the song will come from.

dude i just read your sig, and i wish i could give you more rep, but that is flippin sweet. i know you are a beatle fan, but i can never get enough of a good beatle lyric. I'm changing my sig, please pick the album that the song will come from.

yep cant get enough beatles..

and off topic.. it always makes me laugh when a guy calls me "dude"

i think of it as such a male term.. LOL.. it just cracks me up... i dont think i have ever used that term with anyone, and definitely not a woman.

:lol:

Archived