The best forwarded email I've gotten in a long time...

Bob

it reminds me of a blossom episode i saw as a kid (yes i used to watch blossom growing up).

blossom's best friend was named six. when asked where she got the name from she said "that's how many beers my dad said it took"

i didn't even understand what that meant at the time.

Blossom and Six -- I wonder if they are still friends today. Six always had that mini skirt black cowboy boot thing going on. I am sure she has like 8 kids now.

i'm sick of the new trend where photographers think any girl with a bubble butt is jlo or vida. give me a break, sometimes it's just a big, fat ass.

amen brotha johnny :)............I guess this lardo actually thinks she's all sexay posing like that too. yuch

breathe.. breathe... ok.. dont respond... go to your happy place...

as many have said .. you are not going to "change people on a messageboard" so why respond to guys who call a woman a "lard-ass" :roll:

ok...

get out of this thread ... quick!

OY!

breathe.. breathe... ok.. dont respond... go to your happy place...

as many have said .. you are not going to "change people on a messageboard" so why respond to guys who call a woman a "lard-ass" :roll:

ok...

get out of this thread ... quick!

OY!

i wonder what you would have said if i responded, "holy crap that is a hot ass! i want to eat icing out of that badonkadonk! oh man i'm spankin it now. HOTTIE."

Sorry JGB that every girl doesn't look like this:

nicole_richie_bikini1.jpg

Skinny girls.. ugh. Give me a fit chick with some meat on her bones and a nice big ass and I am a happy dude.

I'm not into the Nicole Richie type but dear god!! That is not a "nice big a$$" by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived