chad jackson to be cut?

harris5214

THE CAN NOT CUT HIM!!!!

He is on the PUP list.

Hellooooooo.

NE can take him off PUP and CUT HIM at anytime.

Once more, Jackson and agent have threatened to file a grievence with the NFLPA if he remains on PUP or IR. They contend he is HEALTHY and ready to practice to compete for a roster spot.

He would probably have a grievance for cutting an injured player.

I thought I read in this thread he claims to be ready for practice... so they can take him off the PUP list... let him practice until the next round of cuts... then cut him... who knows though...

He would probably have a grievance for cutting an injured player.

But he claims he is all healed. Not injured.

Those were the reports. It sounds like he wants out. It would take a miracle for him to crack the WR lineup with so many guys far ahead of him. Even Kelly Washington who I thought would be a cast off.

I dont see room for him.

I thought I read in this thread he claims to be ready for practice... so they can take him off the PUP list... let him practice until the next round of cuts... then cut him... who knows though...

How the hell should I know...I am busy on this board dispelling the myth of Chad's greatness. ;)

Chad Jackson is officially on the PUP list. He will miss the first 6 games of the season.

WR Troy Brown, WR Chad Jackson and CB Eddie Jackson have been moved to reserve/PUP. That means these players can not come off the physically unable to perform list until at least after the sixth week of the season. The Patriots can "start the clock" on any of these players between Week 6 and Week 9 of the regular season and then would have 21 days to decide whether to place the player on the active roster or on injured reserve.

Archived