Nice to see Mussina....

anskyruben

"Bbbbbbbbuuuutttt who do they have to replace me with?"

ANyone Mike. Anyone but you.

Get this freakin fairy off the team.

I still cant believe he said that. Good thing is Mariners haven't been winning of late either.

No way they hold a slim lead with the schedule they have compared to the Yanks.

I still cant believe he said that. Good thing is Mariners haven't been winning of late either.

No way they hold a slim lead with the schedule they have compared to the Yanks.

The constant crying and excuses coming from Moose just got unbearable. From not having the right catcher, or the weather, or the amount of days rest, it just never ended.

No sympathy for this woman.

Him and Johnson needed everything to be perfect. As Rick Pitino would say, this isnt Club Med guys.

The guy has been arguing with umpires all friggin year if they dont give him every close pitch there is. Moose knows he's done and needs all the help he can get.

A few on this forum got on me in spring training when I criticized Mussina after he called out Carl Pavano. Moose had no business doing something like that considering he's been a flake his whole career with a whole assortment of excuses to explain away his bad outings throughout his Yankee tenure. The game started 15 minutes late, It was too cold, it wasnt hot enough, i dont pitch well on wendesday afternoons on the 2nd week of august on an even year.

One excuse after another from this guy with very shakey results.

Sadly, they'll probably blame his last few outings on facing good eams and the road trip and we'll probably see him throw batting practice one more time.

Mussuka, Henn, Villone, Fartsworth

Next all star game, those 4 turds should pitch during the Home Run contest. It should please every hitter involved.

To be fair, Farnsworth has been very good of late. In his last seven appearances he has given up only one hit while striking out eight and walking just two. The stuff has always been there, it's just a matter of him pulling his head out of his ass.

Villone on the other hand..in his last seven appearances....10 ER on 14 H 6 BB and 2 Ks in 8.2 IP. What else is new?

Archived