And with the 5th pick

4HCrew

I have the fifth pick in the draft..this league gives points for yardage and tds.. I am assuming LT, Jackson, LJ and Alexander will be gone..with Gores broken hand worries me so thinking Addai..but for some reason want to reach for Reggie Bush..he put up great receiving numbers last year and I figure in year 2 he will be better. Also I think he has a much higher upside in the explosive offense. I think Addai could go overshadowed by the passing game especially with the Colts crap defense. I think alot of the rbs in the first round are a crap shoot due to injury potential, tandems or coaching change. Thoughts?

I think Gore's hand will be fine, if he is available at 5 that is the pick. I think a lot of people have him at 3-4. Bush is great, but a bit of a reach at 5. Addai is also a solid first round pick, but I think you will see him working with another back in indy like he did last year, and indy is a passing machine and will need to be this season as their defense will put them in trouble.

For the record, I picked Gore at 3 on friday in my big money league, didn't even think or hesitate, I passed on LJ.

At 5 I would think SA will be your guy with what is left on the board.

btw, here are my top ten ranked from 1 down

Tomlinson

Jackson

Gore

Johnson

Alexander

Westbrook

addai

parker

R Johnson

Maroney

btw, here are my top ten ranked from 1 down

Tomlinson

Jackson

Gore

Johnson

Alexander

Westbrook

addai

parker

R Johnson

Maroney

good thing you emphasized that, or i would have thought you wanted us to take maroney first, and say 'screw LT'. :)

Archived