The Bridge

SoFlaJets

did anybody happen to catch that movie last night on Sundance or IFC-one of those 2 channels up there. It was about people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge to commit suicide. It was freakin bizzare-to see film footage of people ending their lives. It was one of those things you don't really want to watch but still find yourself fascinated...

It was the strangest thing I've seen on cable since that Sunday Bloody Sunday doc-which was even MORE intense-you were watching people actually being shot by British police

did anybody happen to catch that movie last night on Sundance or IFC-one of those 2 channels up there. It was about people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge to commit suicide. It was freakin bizzare-to see film footage of people ending their lives. It was one of those things you don't really want to watch but still find yourself fascinated...

It was the strangest thing I've seen on cable since that Sunday Bloody Sunday doc-which was even MORE intense-you were watching people actually being shot by British police

Months back I caught the making of The Bridge. It was bizarre and very eerie to get a glimpse into the lives of people that want to end their lives. Watching the happy sightseers taking photographs and then seeing these sad people climbing over the railing

Months back I caught the making of The Bridge. It was bizarre and very eerie to get a glimpse into the lives of people that want to end their lives. Watching the happy sightseers taking photographs and then seeing these sad people climbing over the railing

Archived