Balt. vs. Jets roadtrip

joiseyjet

Who is going ,where is everyone staying and where is everyone sitting ? I`m leaving on thurs for the game ,staying at the Camdem yards Marriott& sitting in section 152 row 41 ..see you there for our 2nd victory of the season!!

cy marriot is a great choice joisy. wouldn't you get more feedback in the football forum though?

can't make this one...going to Colorado & New Meixco this Friday for 9 days so the travel budget won't allow it...represent us well Chris & the rest of you...

Enjoy AL I myself am looking forward to getting back to Col. again .The next time the JETS play out there...

Are you guys actually going to the game?

Or just gonna watch it down there?

This is a tough ticket, the Ravens home opener.

I know faba, joisey & bren are going to the game. I'll be in Baltimore that weekend for a wedding so I'll be floating around on Sunday. I'll be watching the game at one of the bars in Federal Hill and then probably staying put to watch the Pats play the Chargers on SNF.

I know faba, joisey & bren are going to the game. I'll be in Baltimore that weekend for a wedding so I'll be floating around on Sunday. I'll be watching the game at one of the bars in Federal Hill and then probably staying put to watch the Pats play the Chargers on SNF.

Why not come down to the inner Harbor to see the game &we`ll meet you in a local tavern there to watch the evening game

Well!!! If i could to saw this games, but i can't. Why? Because i leave in another country, i live in Brazil. And here to close of NFL is watch on cable. And i can't watch many games.

So, good luck do Pennington and roster of New York Jets in new season.

Somebody should come up with a BAR to meet at the Sat. evening before the game that we can take over with all our incomming JET FANS!!! Any place but that I- don`t know tavern ,that was in the middle of no-where

Gainzo is familiar with that area he probably can help with that Chris.

Fells Point is an old neighborhood located about two miles east of downtown. The area is right on the water, and there are lots of bars surrounding the square on Broadway. Canton is about one mile east of Fells Point.

Bohager's

American

701 S. Eden St.

Bohager's, located on the outskirts of Fells Point, features live bands and has dance nights on Friday and Saturday. There is usually a cover charge after 9.

Cat's Eye Pub

Irish

1730 Thames St.

cats_eye_sign_small.jpgA great Irish Bar featuring live music every night. Located on the waterfront in Fells Point.

Max's on Broadway

American

737 S. Broadway

maxs_inside_small.jpgYou'll be hard-pressed to find more beers on tap than at Max's in the heart of Fells Point. They also have a wide cigar selection, and there are plenty of TV's to catch a game.

John Steven, LTD.

Seafood

1800 Thames St.

410-327-0489

john_steven_inside_small.jpgGreat seafood, including the best steamed shrimp in town. A great bar too, with a wide selection of draft beer.

Kooper's Tavern

American

1702 Thames St.

koopers_inside_small.jpgLocated on the water in Fells Point, Kooper's is a great place to go whether you're hungry or thirsty.

Claddagh Pub

Irish

2918 O'Donnell St.

Located on the square in Canton, Claddagh's is an Irish bar with great food ($5-8 app, $12-20 entrees). Happy Hour is weekdays 4-7.

Kisling's

Irish

2100 Fleet St.

Kisling's is a Canton standard. Happy Hour is every day (3-7 weekdays, 1-6 weekends). The food is excellent and inexpensive; try their fantastic wings. Located a block off the water.

Looney's

Irish

2900 O'Donnell St.

Looney's is right on the square in Canton. Happy Hour is 3-7 and features $1 drafts, and the food is decent and inexpensive. Looney's has lots of TVs on two floors, so its a great place to watch a game (or games).

Inner Harbor/Downtown Baltimore Bars & Restaurants

The center of Baltimore is the Inner Harbor.

Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium are a few blocks southwest, and the Baltimore Arena is a few blocks northwest.

Water Street Bars

American

Water Street east of Light St.

If you're in Baltimore in the summer, Water Street is the place to go for Friday Happy Hour, and is great at other times as well. 32-oz beers for $4 is hard to beat, and you are within easy walking distance of Camden Yards. Fridays also feature blackjack and roulette, although the roulette odds are a bit long.

ESPN Zone

American

Power Plant, 601 E. Pratt St.

espn_small.jpgThe ESPN Zone is located right on the harbor, and is slightly sports-oriented. This is the original Zone, and features two full bars, an upstairs arcade, and great food that is pricey but won't leave you hungry.

Have A Nice Day Cafe

Nightclub

34 Market Place, Baltimore, MD

Have A Nice Day is a dance club with flavor. There are TVs all around showing 70's and 80's movies, and disco balls hang from the ceiling. There is usually a cover, but they also have free happy hours.

Pickles Pub

American

520 Washington Blvd.

Located right across from Camden Yards. A great place to meet before and after the game.

Fells Point is an old neighborhood located about two miles east of downtown. The area is right on the water, and there are lots of bars surrounding the square on Broadway. Canton is about one mile east of Fells Point.

Bohager's

American

701 S. Eden St.

Bohager's, located on the outskirts of Fells Point, features live bands and has dance nights on Friday and Saturday. There is usually a cover charge after 9.

Cat's Eye Pub

Irish

1730 Thames St.

cats_eye_sign_small.jpgA great Irish Bar featuring live music every night. Located on the waterfront in Fells Point.

Max's on Broadway

American

737 S. Broadway

maxs_inside_small.jpgYou'll be hard-pressed to find more beers on tap than at Max's in the heart of Fells Point. They also have a wide cigar selection, and there are plenty of TV's to catch a game.

John Steven, LTD.

Seafood

1800 Thames St.

410-327-0489

john_steven_inside_small.jpgGreat seafood, including the best steamed shrimp in town. A great bar too, with a wide selection of draft beer.

Kooper's Tavern

American

1702 Thames St.

koopers_inside_small.jpgLocated on the water in Fells Point, Kooper's is a great place to go whether you're hungry or thirsty.

Claddagh Pub

Irish

2918 O'Donnell St.

Located on the square in Canton, Claddagh's is an Irish bar with great food ($5-8 app, $12-20 entrees). Happy Hour is weekdays 4-7.

Kisling's

Irish

2100 Fleet St.

Kisling's is a Canton standard. Happy Hour is every day (3-7 weekdays, 1-6 weekends). The food is excellent and inexpensive; try their fantastic wings. Located a block off the water.

Looney's

Irish

2900 O'Donnell St.

Looney's is right on the square in Canton. Happy Hour is 3-7 and features $1 drafts, and the food is decent and inexpensive. Looney's has lots of TVs on two floors, so its a great place to watch a game (or games).

[/quote

How can we resist Max's on Broadway-cigar selection for t-Mac.

T-mac is not sure if he`s comming on this trip ,but I`m gonna have to get max`s (the bar) `s phone # so we can make sure the MET vs.Phils game will be on at least 1 of the tv`s in the place for us Met fans that weekend...

Thanks for covering for me. My wife reads this stuff. Much appreciated.

:)

Maybe we should take a recount after all this weeks Drama and see who`s still in & who has bailed ,Of course i`m still in, & staying at the Camdem Yards Marriott with 1 slight change i`m checking in Fri. early aft. now instead of thurs. eve. and sitting in section 152 row 41. i`ll be on that 8:37 am Amtrak just in case anyone else is taking that train there..

Maybe we should take a recount after all this weeks Drama and see who`s still in & who has bailed ,Of course i`m still in, & staying at the Camdem Yards Marriott with 1 slight change i`m checking in Fri. early aft. now instead of thurs. eve. and sitting in section 152 row 41. i`ll be on that 8:37 am Amtrak just in case anyone else is taking that train there..

I am still in Joisey -I am coming in Friday morning about 11 AM or so.

Who is going ,where is everyone staying and where is everyone sitting ? I`m leaving on thurs for the game ,staying at the Camdem yards Marriott& sitting in section 152 row 41 ..see you there for our 2nd victory of the season!!

I'M STAYING AT THE SAME PLACE JOISEY...WE'LL BE CHECKING IN ON SATURDAY...TALKED TO BRENDA LAST WEEK & TOLD HER WE'LL MEET AT THE BAR...I THINK IT'S WHITECAPS (OR WHATEVER)....SEE YA THEN....FJP

Archived