Stud or Dud Is Back!!! Week 1 Selections Here

Smizzy

Welcome back to the 4th annual Smizzy's Stud or Dud game...If you forgot how to play here are the rules.

You pick 1 player each week to be the "stud " of the week. The scoring system is listed below...The guy who accumulates the most points over the course of the season will be crowned STUD Champion. The Champion will get 5000 Vbookie points!!

Greengal and Bwana Zulia are back again as our official score keepers! Thanks guys !!

Get in Early...Is pretty hard to make up points if you miss a week but we will be dropping the lowest week

Scoring

6 pts for Every Rushing & Receiving TD

5 for Every 100 yd Rusher & 100 yd receivers

5 for 300 pass yds

4 for passing TD

Rules

* You can only pick a player once....Please keep track of who you pick.

* You must have your picks in by 12:30 pm Sunday afternoon.

* If you select the same player twice ,you are eliminated from the game.

* Please make your selection BOLD and easy for us to read,Also add the Team your player plays for.

Like this:

Week 1: Larry Johnson (KC)

YOU MAY MAKE WEEK 1 PICK IN THIS THREAD

http://www.jetkingdom.com/studordud/

2004, 2005, 2006.

Welcome back to the 4th annual Smizzy's Stud or Dud game...If you forgot how to play here are the rules.

You pick 1 player each week to be the "stud " of the week. The scoring system is listed below...The guy who accumulates the most points over the course of the season will be crowned STUD Champion. The Champion will get 1,500 Vbookie points!!

Greengal and Bwana Zulia are back again as our official score keepers! Thanks guys !!

Get in Early...Is pretty hard to make up points if you miss a week but we will be dropping the lowest week

Scoring

6 pts for Every Rushing & Receiving TD

5 for Every 100 yd Rusher & 100 yd receivers

5 for 300 pass yds

4 for passing TD

Rules

* You can only pick a player once....Please keep track of who you pick.

* You must have your picks in by 12:30 pm Sunday afternoon.

* If you select the same player twice ,you are eliminated from the game.

* Please make your selection BOLD and easy for us to read

Like this:

Week 1: Larry Johnson

YOU MAY MAKE WEEK 1 PICK IN THIS THREAD

http://www.jetkingdom.com/studordud/

2004, 2005, 2006.

So... can I also go with Larry Johnson?

Might I add - Reigning Champion Greengal.

heh! yeah.. and i bet there are many who think i know nothing about FB.. i can be surprising :D

Read the 1st post.

hey smiz.. just a clarification for this week.. can we make our picks on sunday games by 12:30.. or do we have to make them before thursdays game?

thanks! ;)

hey smiz.. just a clarification for this week.. can we make our picks on sunday games by 12:30.. or do we have to make them before thursdays game?

thanks! ;)

You only have to pick by Thursday if you plan to pick someone from the early game. Otherwise regular rules apply.