Jet Kingdom Podcasts

Maxman

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone know what happened to jake and justin? used to look forward to the show every week! =(

Hi Mr. Bz!

I am not sure what happened to it. When BZ comes over for Thanksgiving dinner you should ask him directly.

:)

Hi Mr. Bz!

I am not sure what happened to it. When BZ comes over for Thanksgiving dinner you should ask him directly.

:)

Dude... sorry... it has been hard to schedule our podcast but I PROMISE we will be back next week....

Call it a bye bye bye bye week.

BZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well, you can count me in next to your mom (hehe). I love the podcast. I check in every few weeks on habit. Great job.

Thanks for the feedback. If all goes well there will be another one waiting for you in iTunes tomorrow morning.

BZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Get Loud - Episode #49 - 9/17/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

"A review of the Houston game, we pick all of the AFC East games in Throne Picks and a break down of the upcoming game against the Patriots"

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/jetkingdom

Enjoy...

BZ

Thanks Justin and Jake. I'm your biggest fan. You're doing a great job w/ the podcast, I can't wait for it every week.

Glad you liked it.

We will try to do one a week for the season.

Jake

Hey BZ, I've been following your Podcast for over a year and its great. I do get alil bum'd when you guys from the digital aisle miss a week or two. I know its hard but you do have a fanbase that anticipates listening to what you guys have to say. I guess what im asking is to pleeeese try to keep it consistent. You're the only podcast that I know of that I also enjoy!

Oh, and theres something wrong with podcast 49. I cant listen to it. outside of that, you guys are always doing a great job. keep it up.

Thanks Justin and Jake. I'm your biggest fan. You're doing a great job w/ the podcast, I can't wait for it every week.

Glad you like it.

Hey BZ, I've been following your Podcast for over a year and its great. I do get alil bum'd when you guys from the digital aisle miss a week or two. I know its hard but you do have a fanbase that anticipates listening to what you guys have to say. I guess what im asking is to pleeeese try to keep it consistent. You're the only podcast that I know of that I also enjoy!

Oh, and theres something wrong with podcast 49. I cant listen to it. outside of that, you guys are always doing a great job. keep it up.

We will really try this season to stay on it every week, it really comes down to scheduling in our busy lives (and all my posting here). The one thing that makes us clear our schedule more and more is knowing there are people out there who are really waiting for it.

As for #49, it just downloaded into iTunes (you are subscribed via iTunes right?) and it played fine. I also tried it from the direct link on the website, that also works.

How are you trying to listen?

Again, thanks for the feedback (and to Max for letting me post it here weekly).

BZ

Glad you like it.

We will really try this season to stay on it every week, it really comes down to scheduling in our busy lives (and all my posting here). The one thing that makes us clear our schedule more and more is knowing there are people out there who are really waiting for it.

As for #49, it just downloaded into iTunes (you are subscribed via iTunes right?) and it played fine. I also tried it from the direct link on the website, that also works.

How are you trying to listen?

BZ

I tried to listen to direct download as well as saving the link to my desktop. I actually had to convert the file to MP3 for it to work. When I did the direct download it froze explorer, when I downloaded the link then Quicktime had problems. This was on two laptop, and one I downloaded the latest version of quicktime and still had the problem. Once i converted it to MP3 it worked though.

Well, im glad to let you guys know that you have fans out there. I know im only one person but I do appreciate the work you guys put in. I dont watch T.V. at all, except during football season of course, but I follow the Jets year round and your website is a constent place for opinion. Its just good to hear people speak about the Jets from a fans perspective. I actually thought about doing a Podcast as well given that Jet Kingdom seems to be the only one. Wish more people did it. If you ever need a special guest, holla at me! :happy0069:

BZ

No problem, keep up the good work. I didn't listen to this one yet but I listened to a bunch of them last year and enjoyed them. Thanks!

I tried to listen to direct download as well as saving the link to my desktop. I actually had to convert the file to MP3 for it to work. When I did the direct download it froze explorer, when I downloaded the link then Quicktime had problems. This was on two laptop, and one I downloaded the latest version of quicktime and still had the problem. Once i converted it to MP3 it worked though.

Well, im glad to let you guys know that you have fans out there. I know im only one person but I do appreciate the work you guys put in. I dont watch T.V. at all, except during football season of course, but I follow the Jets year round and your website is a constent place for opinion. Its just good to hear people speak about the Jets from a fans perspective. I actually thought about doing a Podcast as well given that Jet Kingdom seems to be the only one. Wish more people did it. If you ever need a special guest, holla at me! :happy0069:

Sorry you had issues with this one, if it persists, let me know. We track subscribers in Feedburner and we can see all the downloads of the files so we know people listening which is cool (some episodes downloaded over 1,000 times).

Always good to get the feedback though.

Anything you like or don't like? more or less of?

- Game Review

- Throne Picks

- Other Kingdoms

No problem, keep up the good work. I didn't listen to this one yet but I listened to a bunch of them last year and enjoyed them. Thanks!

Appreciate it.

Let me know when you want to sponsor us! :)

BZ

Two & Oh Baby - Episode #50 - 9/22/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

"A review of the Jets vs Patriots, call out the plays of the game and the Knights and pick every AFC East matchup for the week, including the Falcons at Patriots, Saints at Bills, Dolphins at Chargers and the Titans at Jets. Finish it all off with some Q&A from the fans."

Enjoy...

BZ

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Easy - Episode #51 - 10/1/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

A review of the Jets vs Titans game, a new picking of all NFL games in Throne Picks with special focus on Bills vs Dolphins, Ravens vs Patriots and of course the Jets in New Orleans to take on the Saints.

Enjoy..

BZ

Archived