Jet Kingdom Podcasts

Maxman

Gut Check - Episode #52 - 10/6/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

A review of the Jets vs Saints game, play and fools of the game. We review our Throne Picks and pick all of this weeks games including the score for the Browns at Bills, Patriots at Broncos and the New York Jets in Miami. We also answer a few tweets for good measure.

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/jetkingdom

Enjoy.

BZ

• 2 weeks later...

Big Bad Braylon - Episode #53 - 10/15/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

A review of the Jets vs Miami game as we call out the play and fools of the game. We review our week five Throne Picks and pick all of this weeks games including the score for the Titans at Patriots and the Bills at Jets. We also answer a few tweets for good measure.

Enjoy.

BZ

Chin up Rookie - Episode #54 - 10/22/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

A review of the Jets vs Bills game as we call out the play and fools of the game. We make our week seven Throne picks including the score for the Patriots in Tampa Bay, Bills in Carolina, the Saints in Miami and the New York Jets in Oakland. We bring out the "same old jets" and break down booing at your team. A little Q&A to finish it off.

Enjoy.

BZ

A little early this week so as not to tear all the Yankees fans away from their TV! :)

Get Better Leon - Episode #55 - 10/26/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

A break down of the Jets vs Raiders game, calling out the plays of the game and some knights to go with them. Some chat about hot dog gate and losing Leon. We pick all the Week 8 games in Throne Picks paying extra attention to the AFC East match ups.

Enjoy...

BZ

• 2 weeks later...

The Stats Lie - Episode #56 - 11/03/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

Jets vs Dolphins game review, plays and fools of the week. We review our Throne Picks from last week and pick Week 9 including the Dolphins at Patriots game. We go down a few rat holes including a big "What If".

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/JetKingdom and twitter.com/JustJetKingdom

BZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Justin don't let him hog tie you and force you to talk Jets football. It isn't right. :-P

Have fun in Canada BZ.

I will... should be good! If it wasn't $.50 per sms, I would tweet more.

Whoah the F Bomb on this podcast. I am alerting itunes.

Yup... that is why we are "explicit".

BZ

Brace Yourself - Episode #61 - 12/17/2009 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

Bucs game review, a little playoff probability, uncovering the undefeated dilemma and our Week 15 Throne Picks of every NFL game including scores on all AFC East match ups. We also answer some tweets.

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/JetKingdom

BZ

• 2 weeks later...

Playoff Rematch - Episode #63 - 1/4/2010 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

Bengals game review with Knights and play of the game. Our favorite moments from Giants Stadium and some Playoff Throne Picks. We end by answering a few tweets about Super Bowl dreams.

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/JetKingdom

Enjoy,

BZ

House Money - Episode #64 - 1/12/2010 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

Bengals (round 2) game review, Knights and plays of the game. We talk about Revis being snubbed, make our Divisional Playoff Throne Picks and answer some questions.

Subscribe on iTunes or follow on twitter twitter.com/JetKingdom & twitter.com/JustJetKingdom

Enjoy,

BZ

Question, I dont use twitter and I refuse to open a twitter account. However, you guys know that I listen to your podcast and I would like to submit questions when I have them. What can I do to get those questions to you without making a "tweet"?

Question, I dont use twitter and I refuse to open a twitter account. However, you guys know that I listen to your podcast and I would like to submit questions when I have them. What can I do to get those questions to you without making a "tweet"?

Post them here. :winking0001:

My boy Max! Happy New years bro. Hopefully we can bring an AFC championship to the stadium, share one more beer with you and Panda boy before next years season.

Hope all is well my dude.

All is well thanks! Hopefully the Jets make the situation ever better this weekend with a win against San Diego.

What an easy question to answer..

1. Email us podcast@jetkingdom.com

2. Post here http://www.jetkingdom.com/forums/throneroom/820340475

3. Post here (this thread)

We are also thinking of bringing back our voicemail system for calling in.

BZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Closer to You - Episode #69 - 3/12/2010 - Jet Kingdom Podcast

Free agency gains and losses. Rumors of LT and the biggest needs on defense. Plus we take our first called in question.

Subscribe on iTunes, Zune.net, follow on twitter twitter.com/JetKingdom or call (206) 600-5631 and leave a message for next episode.

Enjoy,

BZ