Official Sox/Yankees thread(Merged 2X)

Gainzo

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You also have to take your pill EVERY night. Missing once can cause an unwanted pregnancy. Lord knows we don't to go through maternity phases with you.

I've been trying to get pregnant. I may have to use a turkey baster. I think my boyfriend is shooting blanks.

Sox have the pitching advantage. Beckett has been just ridiculous. Hopefully Manny's back spasms will be alright, we do need him to protect Papi.

For sure, Beckett has been Cy Young good, hopefully he cuts his finger opening a can of soup or something.

I don't know what the Yankees stats are against Beckett, but I think we are decent. (BAA, ERA,etc.)

Trying to avoid driving on Ted Williams pkwy here in San Diego. I'm afraid my Yankees license plate will fall off my mustang.

If you drive a V8 Mustang all is good. If not, I hope your Hoo-Ray-Rod plate falls of your car :)

I have not read any of this thread and I missed the game. Damn little league meeting gone way TOO long. Anyhow I heard that ARod got hit.

Was it intentional? Did any Red Sox player get hit in return?

DiceK is now 13 and 11 -- is that true? Wow that contract is looking very Kevin Brown like at the moment.

I have not read any of this thread and I missed the game. Damn little league meeting gone way TOO long. Anyhow I heard that ARod got hit.

Was it intentional? Did any Red Sox player get hit in return?

Dice-K is now 13 and 11 -- is that true? Wow that contract is looking very Kevin Brown like at the moment.

The pitch wasn't intentional.

Clemens:$28 million

Pettite: $16 million

Mussina: $11 million

Schilling: $13 million

Beckett: $6.6 million

Dice-K: $6.3 million

Dice-K: $6.3 million plus $63 million for the privilege of kissing his ass.

Fixed it for you.

Dice-K: $6.3 million plus $51 million for a posting fee.

There, fixed it for the one true Bob.

How much did your lot pay for Igawa?

I will answer my own question.

New York's offer of 26,000,194 -- the last three digits matching his strikeout total this year -- was the highest bid among major league teams for Igawa, and it was accepted Tuesday by his Japanese team, the Hanshin Tigers

Dice-K: $6.3 million

LOL, you prorate Clemens salary to reflect a # that the Yankees don't actually have to pay out and you take out the cash the Sox had to pay to get Dice K.

Nice one. ;)

Archived