Official Sox/Yankees thread(Merged 2X)

Gainzo

It's pro rated depending on how many games he plays. That figure would be accurate of he had played since the beginning of the season. You guys paid a zillion bucks just to sample the guys Edename bowl.

$26,000,194 for Igawa.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$26,000,194 for Igawa.

The Igawa thing is bad. But he doesn't count. Because he sucks. Players not on the team, just don't count. Plus the Padres are going to take him in the offseason and will make it all worth it! :bag:

If you read my other posts, I have blasted that pile of crap pitcher too. Now tell me how much it took to say arregato to Dice Clay....I mean gay.

If you read my posts Dice-K has comparable numbers to Pettitte. Either way the Sox have a 7 game lead and $Roger$ is up against Beckett on Wednesday.

If you read my posts Dice-K has comparable numbers to Pettitte. Either way the Sox have a 7 game lead and $Roger$ is up against Beckett on Wednesday.

Yup. Roger has been worht every penny for us. He has given us something we didnt have earlier in the season. Any Blosux fan would take him over dicegay in a second. You know it. He is a true gamer. Unlike Mussuka who has yeast infections that flare up during big games.

Yup. Roger has been worht every penny for us. He has given us something we didnt have earlier in the season. Any Blosux fan would take him over dicegay in a second.

Sure. I'll take Rogah over Dice-K. 15 years ago and thats only because Dice-K was 12.

And what has Rogah given the Yankees? A 4+ ERA? A 6-9 record in games he has started? The only thing he has given the Yanks worth noting is giving Suzyn Waldman an orgasm without even touching her. That's something to be proud of.

Yup. Roger has been worht every penny for us. He has given us something we didnt have earlier in the season. Any Blosux fan would take him over dicegay in a second. You know it. He is a true gamer. Unlike Mussuka who has yeast infections that flare up during big games.

Sarcasm right?

What did he give you? A funny commercial to laugh at as you look at the standings?

If given the choice between a 40+ yo pitcher and a 26yo pitcher, I take the 26yo.

Sarcasm right?

What did he give you? A funny commercial to laugh at as you look at the standings?

If given the choice between a 40+ yo pitcher and a 26yo pitcher, I take the 26yo.

Good choice considering he's a Sawx

I'll take the guy that doesn't get shaky knees when he plays Boston

Good choice considering he's a Sawx

I'll take the guy that doesn't get shaky knees when he plays Boston

Yes and that line of thinking has served the Yankees well. Was Guidry not available? Whitey Ford?

Yes and that line of thinking has served the Yankees well. Was Guidry not available? Whitey Ford?

Guidry is the pitching coach so bringing him back would impact the entire staff. Not really an option.

Calls to Whitey Ford's agent were not immediately returned.

Will JD Drew be on the Sox next year? I cant imagine he'll be allowed back.

They would still owe him......4yrs-61 million? I think he signed a 5-70 contract.

I think they give him another half season before eating the contract.

I wonder if they have an out to void it due to injury?

Beckett is 1-0 vs the Yankees this year. With a 5.54 ERA and a BAA of 309

Yankees lead the league in scoring for a reason. The Sox score 46 runs in 4 games are still 80 short of the Yankees total.

YANKEES

Damon LF

Jeter SS

Abreu RF

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Posada C

Giambi 1B

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Clemens RHP (5-5, 4.34)

RED SOX

Lugo SS

Pedroia 2B

Ortiz DH

Lowell 3B

Youkilis 1B

Drew RF

Varitek C

Crisp CF

Hinske LF

Beckett RHP (16-5, 3.21)

No Manny for the Sox. Beckett is 9-1 w/ 1.90 ERA on the Road. Should be another good one.

Sox win 6-2.

YANKEES

Damon LF

Jeter SS

Abreu RF

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Posada C

Giambi 1B

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Clemens RHP (5-5, 4.34)

RED SOX

Lugo SS

Pedroia 2B

Ortiz DH

Lowell 3B

Youkilis 1B

Drew RF

Varitek C

Crisp CF

Hinske LF

Beckett RHP (16-5, 3.21)

No Manny for the Sox. Beckett is 9-1 w/ 1.90 ERA on the Road. Should be another good one.

Sox win 6-2.

His stats are good on the road, but his ERA and BAA against the Yankees favors us.

Should be a good game.

Starts in a halfhour.

Link?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_previousnews.aspx?sport=MLB&id=2130

Jul. 26 - 1:43 pm et

The Yankees have reportedly been calling a few teams to see if there's any interest in Johnny Damon.

The Braves apparently had some interest when called, but not at his current salary. Besides, Mark Teixeira is their priortity right now. Damon is owed $13 million per year through 2009. He's still young enough to potentially be worth the money, but it's not looking good right now. The Yankees will probably end up keeping him.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

Archived