Official Sox/Yankees thread(Merged 2X)

Gainzo

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe they've been altered to if he has a low pitch count he can go 2 innings or the next day.

yeah, I read an article in the daily news that said that if his pitch count is low enough they'll use him for two innings or two days in a row because he should be used to being a reliever by now after starting all year.

i must have missed something here.

Did someone get beaned before and warnings were issued ?

Nope...no beanings and no warnings but as Michael Kay pointed out, warnings aren't a requirement...they can toss you as soon as they see fit.

Very well played but I'm afraid they screwed themselves by falling 8 back. The division is still not impossible, but it's one hell of a long shot. I just like the fact that they hit Dice K well again. I was wondering how he'd do after a few months of adjusting to the US.

Very well played but I'm afraid they screwed themselves by falling 8 back. The division is still not impossible, but it's one hell of a long shot. I just like the fact that they hit Dice K well again. I was wondering how he'd do after a few months of adjusting to the US.

What's left? 28 games?

I really don't want to see the Yanks in the playoffs. Hopefully they get Detroit or Anaheim in the first round.

The Yankees will get the WC.

Archived