Miami's last 2 first rd picks

Smizzy

were horrible.

Jason Allen can't even get on the football field. He is terrible. Now they spent the 9th pick on a punt returner?

Now that I think about it....Ronnie Brown is the definition of average.

Miami sucks!!!!!!!!!

meh, brown is better than average, but the ginn pick is just stupid.

meh, brown is better than average, but the ginn pick is just stupid.

He's better than average ? How ?

Only once in his career he passed the 1,000 mark.

And that's only 62.5 yards a game. Not impressive if your the only runner.

I feel bad for Ronnie Brown. He produced when they fed him the ball, but Saban would never give him carries. Now, Cameron is infatuated with Jesse Chapman and it looks like Brown will be screwed over again.

If he was any good he wouldn't be getting "screwed." He's overrated just like his Auburn teammate.

He's better than average ? How ?

Only once in his career he passed the 1,000 mark.

And that's only 62.5 yards a game. Not impressive if your the only runner.

And it took Thomas Jones 6 years to finally crack 1,000 yards. I guess he has been worse than average. Not to mention Jones is injury prone and only has 1 or 2 years left.

Jason Allen I can't defend. He pretty much stinks.

Ted Ginn is going to play on the first string offense this year as a WR. Hmmmm, guess he's more than a special teamer and doing well.

Kiss off Jets.

And it took Thomas Jones 6 years to finally crack 1,000 yards. I guess he has been worse than average. Not to mention Jones is injury prone and only has 1 or 2 years left.

Ted Ginn is going to play on the first string offense this year as a WR. Hmmmm, guess he's more than a special teamer and doing well.

Kiss off Jets.

LOL...living in South Florida, I am subjected to watching this pathetic team and Ginn has showed me nothing...zippo. You picked this guy at #9 and do you have any idea what that means? He not only has to be a starting WR, but he better be your #1 receiver...and with that skinny body of his, I doubt this kid lasts three years in the league...can you say Yatil Green?!

I'm on record saying this kid will be a bust!

LOL...living in South Florida, I am subjected to watching this pathetic team and Ginn has showed me nothing...zippo. You picked this guy at #9 and do you have any idea what that means? He not only has to be a starting WR, but he better be your #1 receiver...and with that skinny body of his, I doubt this kid lasts three years in the league...can you say Yatil Green?!

I'm on record saying this kid will be a bust!

yup, it will take them a bit longer to realize he's a bust, but he is def going to be a bust.

as much as I hate to say it Miami is gonna be alright this year under Cam...that defense is gonna hold the teams down and his offense is built for scoring-they could be tough

That defense is older by the day...one or two years and they will be done. How long can that aging group stay on the field with that offense? Wait, you said the offense is built for scoring...where? Cam is already busting on Brown, their WR corps is so-so and their QB is over the hill.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

That defense is older by the day...one or two years and they will be done. How long can that aging group stay on the field with that offense? Wait, you said the offense is built for scoring...where? Cam is already busting on Brown, their WR corps is so-so and their QB is over the hill.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

We've been on death watch for that defense now for how many years NS? Jason Taylor coming off a great year and Zach still being the dirty hard-hitting player and all aroud a$$hole he's always been...I hope you're right though

We've been on death watch for that defense now for how many years NS? Jason Taylor coming off a great year and Zach still being the dirty hard-hitting player and all aroud a$$hole he's always been...I hope you're right though

Jason Taylor is probably their best player...no question about that. And what has their record against us been since he became a fin in '97? We own them at 14-6 and now they're even older...I'm not worried about the fish.:yawn:

Kiss off Jets.

Is Ronnie Brown injury prone? He has been injured in the past 2 seasons..So that's 2 seasons out of 2 seasons...

Brown is above average...Ginn has "peter warrick" written all over him...and Brady Quinn was a no-brain decision.

Brown will not run over 1,000 yards this year. Even if he does play the entire season, that offensive line is completely horrible.

Brown is above average...Ginn has "peter warrick" written all over him...and Brady Quinn was a no-brain decision.

This isn't the first time I've heard people compare Ginn to Warrick. You people might not like to go by workout times, but Warrick was a stone. He ran like a 4.6. By all accounts Ginn runs into the 4.2s. That's a monumental difference. Ginn may have trouble getting off the line, but he will always be the fastest man on the field. I think he'll have a career like Santana Moss. Not a bust, but not what you want from the 9th pick.

I think Ginn will be a bust for first round standards but will probably be in the nfl for a while as a 3rd reciever/returner.

Oh yeah he will. Look at Desmond Howard. It took so long for him to get out of the league because he was such a good returner. He'll have longevity, and if the phins are lucky he will earn the value of most sixth round picks.

as much as I hate to say it Miami is gonna be alright this year under Cam...that defense is gonna hold the teams down and his offense is built for scoring-they could be tough

His offense sure was built for scoring when he rode the best player in the NFL past the patsys... oh wait....

Archived