JN Fantasy League #2 Draft Tonight

ECURB

Sorry I couldn't make it my job decided to pile on hours for me this week and I'm closing four nights this week. I think my preset rankings did pretty well for me even though it was hard to set them up. I wish I had went on making rankings longer though cause some of my later picks that yahoo made for me sucked.

Sorry I couldn't make it my job decided to pile on hours for me this week and I'm closing four nights this week. I think my preset rankings did pretty well for me even though it was hard to set them up. I wish I had went on making rankings longer though cause some of my later picks that yahoo made for me sucked.

I remember in a draft I did for the 04 season with my friends, my comp froze and yahoo drafted Curtis for me in round 7 and everyone started making fun of me for not putting the guy on the 'dont draft list' or whatever. So basically no one wanted to trade for him and I thought I was doomed. Well, turns out Martin won the rushing title that season and is part of the reason why I made it to the semifinals...

Team 124

QB - Tom Brady, Brett Favre

RB - Brian Westbrook, Clinton Portis, Marion Barber III, Leon Washington

WR - Marques Colston, Jerricho Cotchery, Chris Chambers, Wes Welker, Michael Jenkins

TE - Heath Miller, Greg Olsen

K - Jeff Reed, Jay Feely

D - Dallas, Carolina

Yeah, okay. Lets watch LT and Westbrook get hurt.:character42:

LT is iffy though its still IMO careless not to handcuff Michael Turner. Westbrook will definitely get hurt at some point this season though, I'd put money on it.

Anyway my team is...

QB - Marc Bulger, Ben Rothleisberger

RB - Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch, Deangelo Williams, Michael Turner, Tony Hunt, Ruben Droughns

WR - Andre Johnson, Laveranues Coles, Anthony Gonzalez, Roddy White, Michael Clayton

TE - Jason Witten, Marcus Pollard

k - Shayne Graham

DST - Baltimore

Archived