Ian Kennedy To Start In Moose's Place

D_Eps

Nice move considering Mooses struggles. Kennedy has been lights out in the minors and with off days the Yanks can still limit his innings on the year.

Looks like barring injuries and doing something with Moose's contract that next years rotation will be,

Pettitte

Wang

Joba

Hughes

Kennedy.

Yanks may actually be in a position to say no thanks to Clemens but they will need him to come up big THIS post season.

I wish this turns out to be true, I hate moose, what a big baby this woman is. This is the only person on the planet who bitches more than Garb.

LOL

Maybe if he threw up-and-in at Big Papi every once in a while instead of being an idealistic pussy...

I really wonder if this is a message the Yankees are sending to Moose:

Stop with all the excuses about something not being just the way you need it. Take 10 days off (he won't be pitching out of the pen) and figure out what is wrong, then we will see if you will start against the Royals next week. Enough with the blaming everything else except for the guy you see in the mirror.

I really wonder if this is a message the Yankees are sending to Moose:

Stop with all the excuses about something not being just the way you need it. Take 10 days off (he won't be pitching out of the pen) and figure out what is wrong, then we will see if you will start against the Royals next week. Enough with the blaming everything else except for the guy you see in the mirror.

Why not put Moose on the 15 day DL and bring up another pitcher/player? :-s

Archived