Mets to be out of 1st place by Sept. 10th

SouthernJet

You better hope your Pats tick is right.

hahaha,, that was football,, that may have been in a emotional state, ,i stand by my baseball ticks only ;)

baseball 2007,,,

Tick, Tick, Tick 2007

The Division and Wildcard winners come down to Yanks last weekend series in Baltimore.

Yanks, RedSox and surprising Orioles have fates decided in last weekend. Two go to playoffs, one goes home..

Cubs in Playoffs.

Crystal ball murky on Mets.

And almost as bad as the movie review threads LOL

better watch out there, counselor, them are fighting words as far as junior (The Beave) is concerned. Then again, I'd like to see a little lawyer on lawyer action. A debate to the death. A verbal poop fest. Yeah, I say bring it on! :)

better watch out there, counselor, them are fighting words as far as junior (The Beave) is concerned. Then again, I'd like to see a little lawyer on lawyer action. A debate to the death. A verbal poop fest. Yeah, I say bring it on! :)

Oh yeah, the JN daddy/sonny tag team. Predictably boring. :yawn:

Didn't the tick also have something to do with Baltimore having a shot to make the playoffs in that last series too?

2 out of 3 of Balt-NY-Boston would make the post season is what I believe the tick called for......said it would be decided the final week. It's not the tick's fault Baltimore's money spent on the bullpen proved to be horrendous decisions in hindsight.

Question for ya Sharrow, Is Jason Bay gonna bounce back next season?

SJ's tics are as reliable as the Fox News-Boston weatherman's predictions.

Too bad the best weatherman in Boston History (Todd "The Perfect Storm" Gross) got fired, eh?

I had to say that, I'm friends with his son.

Question for ya Sharrow, Is Jason Bay gonna bounce back next season?

Hard to say. He's always been a streaky hitter, but this year his lows have been much lower than his highs have been high. He might be playing through some kind of injury and just isn't talking about it, too. He had surgery on his knee in November, I'm not so sure that hasn't had an effect. He's still in line for about 25 HR and 100 RBI though. Personally, I think he'll bounce back, and the Pirates will certainly need him to.

Didn't the tick also have something to do with Baltimore having a shot to make the playoffs in that last series too?

sort of, ,it said 2 of 3 woul dmake it,, it may have implied balt in hunt,, but come on,, maybe the crystal ball knew that series would be important so it mistook that for balt in hunt,, instead it was balt playing a major role,,still pretty good if it comes down to that last weekend i mean, you have to admit for a april prediction..

most would have thought yanks would have a div or wc spot sewed up by then...

and the cubs was in there also..looks like that will come true

sort of, ,it said 2 of 3 woul dmake it,, it may have implied balt in hunt,, but come on,, maybe the crystal ball knew that series would be important so it mistook that for balt in hunt,, instead it was balt playing a major role,,still pretty good if it comes down to that last weekend i mean, you have to admit for a april prediction..

most would have thought yanks would have a div or wc spot sewed up by then...

and the cubs was in there also..looks like that will come true

I actually hope the season comes down to the final game in Baltimore. I'm flying in from England the night before and going to catch the game.

Archived