The Official JN: Pet Peeve Thread

Alk

I found myself irritated today and it got me thinking that we need an official pet peev thread. Everyone vent...except Boozer, he has his own thread.

Slow drivers who drive in the left lane and won't move over.

Laze a$$ people who wait to go through the exit door into a store just to save themselves three steps and make it nearly impossible for me to get through with my shopping cart.

Statements like this...

"i'd go but i think i'm contageous..."

which is implying i have to ask them a F()CKING QUESTION!!!! ...

but i'll never say it, cause i don't want to know. i hate people that make you talk to them, or try to get me to talk!!! stop it! i do what i want b!tch!!!

People who start pet peeve threads

People who double park when there are 3 empty parking spots 10 feet further down the road

People who slow down and then go through stop signs. It is a "STOP" sign, not a "GO SLOW AND ROLL THROUGH" sign

People who double park when there are 3 empty parking spots 10 feet further down the road

That's a great one and definately on my list. I remember when I had my old piece of crap monte carlo if people parked like that they would most definately have a door ding when I got out of my car that I shoehorned into the spot next to them. :)

I found myself irritated today and it got me thinking that we need an official pet peev thread. Everyone vent...except Boozer, he has his own thread.

Slow drivers who drive in the left lane and won't move over.

Laze a$$ people who wait to go through the exit door into a store just to save themselves three steps and make it nearly impossible for me to get through with my shopping cart.

OK, ripped off my Life thread, ,but what the hell...

Non English speaking help in restaurants...

People who talk on cell phones on my ferry to and from work

The cell phone is the rudest invention of the 20th century....if people would use it only when needed instead of for just to chat and babble all the time it wouldn't be so bad.

I am sick of having to deal with people yapping on their phones in public at places like the stores, the restaurants, and dont get me started on at the movies.

Not to mention most people who talk on theirs instead of paying attention to the road while driving.

You know what it is like to sit next to someone and hear their babble for 45 minutes before or on the way home from work.

Well, you could always join their conversation. Whenever they ask their caller a question, you answer it too. Interrupt whatever they're discussing with "Just my 2 cents" and then disagree with them. ;)

When IM walking down an aisle... be it a grocery store, mall... anywhere that you have one path and only one path through... and people decide to stop and chat... while taking up the whole aisle... then when you say excuse me, they give you a dirty look...

When IM walking down an aisle... be it a grocery store, mall... anywhere that you have one path and only one path through... and people decide to stop and chat... while taking up the whole aisle... then when you say excuse me, they give you a dirty look...

Just pretend you're a bowling ball and run full speed and truck them out of your way, it always works for me. :P

are you sure people don't look at you like that anyway ecurb??:)

People who double park when there is an open hydrant or bus top. You're breaking the law and might get a ticket either way. How about not impeding traffic?

The loser at the store who wants to spend all his paycheck on lotto tickets...meanwhile I have to sit and wait just so I can pay for my gas and drink.

Lottery tickets suck. When I was in high school I worked at a full service gas station. We had this one old woman who would pull up and have me fill it up and then make me bring lottery tickets then she would sit there scratching them off and smoking her cigarette while I pumped the gas. Made me want to throw the nozzle through the window and run like hell.

Lottery tickets suck. When I was in high school I worked at a full service gas station. We had this one old woman who would pull up and have me fill it up and then make me bring lottery tickets then she would sit there scratching them off and smoking her cigarette while I pumped the gas. Made me want to throw the nozzle through the window and run like hell.

I worked at a deli that sold lotto...

People would come in and spout off like 40 different tickets they wanted printed like I knew WTF they were talking about...

It wasn't always bad here, since NC has not had the lottery for very long. Just going to get something at a convenience store is now a task. Honestly I wish we had never gotten one here.

It wasn't always bad here, since NC has not had the lottery for very long. Just going to get something at a convenience store is now a task. Honestly I wish we had never gotten one here.

I hear ya...

you go to get a quick water or something from the gas station... only to find someone buying 3,456 lotto tickets...

Another one is also lottery related. I'll be hanging out at the bar watching a guy buy keno tickets left and right and he'll occasionally hit a $50 winner and start jumping up and down yelling "I won $50!!" Then I ask him how much he has spent today on tickets and he tells me $70. :shock:

Wal-Mart is a big pet peeve of mine. They sort of have us trapped as consumers....personally I hate going there, but I have to sometimes because they usually have better selection and better prices. In order to do this though, I must make my way through the underbelly of society and deal with the nonsense of what is the American public.

I hope one day another chain crushes Wal-Mart. Target would have the ability to do so, but in the end their prices aren't as low and most of their stores (the smaller ones) can't compete with Wal-Mart supercenters.

Wal-Mart is a big pet peeve of mine. They sort of have us trapped as consumers....personally I hate going there, but I have to sometimes because they usually have better selection and better prices. In order to do this though, I must make my way through the underbelly of society and deal with the nonsense of what is the American public.

I hope one day another chain crushes Wal-Mart. Target would have the ability to do so, but in the end their prices aren't as low and most of their stores (the smaller ones) can't compete with Wal-Mart supercenters.

Right, like fatties in the Jazzy beeping at you.

People who don't say "thank you " after I hold open the door for them - Are you ****ing kidding me? Excuse me Queen Victoria...I have waited all my life to hold this door open for you,You ungrateful POS.

People who get on line behind me and complain about how long it's taking- Again,Are you ****ing kidding me? I will take my sweet time just to watch your blood boil you inpatient ****.

People who pull out in front of you and then go BELOW the speed limit - All I want to do is follow these godless dildo farmers home and punch them in the face in their driveway.

People in the drive thru who order a Whopper with cheese,extra mayo....onion rings,fries,nuggets,an apple pie and a sundae and then a DIET COKE- Are they serious?

Italian food establishments run by Mexicans- Nothing against Mexicans but they have no right making pizza or sauce. It just goes against the grain. Like Chinese people trying to salsa dance

people in the left lane doing the exact speed limit who KNOW you're trying to get by them and go just the right speed to NOT let you by

on note; I'm a grampa so if I'm trying to go by you then you are definitely going too slow

Archived