WEEK 1 TAILGATING

JV51

Its more like a 6 hr trip from St.Pete to Miami... Thats about 12 hrs driving... Really aint worth it when I can just watch the game with my bro and my girl, bbq, get drunk, and just have fun... But whenever the Jets come to Tampa Im gonna make sure me and my older bro go to the game...

No it's not. I go down every year. It's 3 1/2 to 4 hours max.

I was there from about 8AM onwards, rocking a TON of green.

It wasn't bad, but got worse when my PatsFan brother rolled up in his garb.

BZ

Any chance you have a family member who's a Bills fan? Just to complete the cycle.

I know i will be in FL for the miami game again this year! And my friend has my garbage can kegerator in storage waiting to be fired up!

Back on topic...

Where is everyone tailgating for week 1? Who is going?

I'll be in 16G doing shots and smoking ribs, just a row or two away from this guy.

Parking lot 16 marker H. You can't miss the army trucks and the music.......Troop 16H

Just out of curiosity Murph ,since the Generals Parking fee on his trucks has gone up considerably ,what is the cost of the Tailgate this year?

Isn't it like $75 per truck or something like that? Ouch.

Isn't it like $75 per truck or something like that? Ouch.

Actually I think (don`t quote me cause I don`t have the stadiums new chargeing fee in front of me ) but I believe it was $75 for limo`s & trailers ,I think the trucks of Randy`s size came under the bus catagory which was like $100 Per Game if I recall Correctly, maybe they cut him some slack for his fine charrity work..doubtful though

Ok Boys, I need help!!

I am going to the game with 3 Patriots fans . . . story behind why . . . i won a bet with one of them that the Jets would be better than .500 last year, and the bet was who ever lost had to buy tix to the opposing stadium . . . so i will be there and that is the important thing.

Now . . . i need a good place to go, so they can be tormented, and I can hang out with my fellow Jetnation fans.

Help me out!

i've tried smoking ribs a few times, but can never get the dang things lit. what kinda buzz do they offer raffy ;)

lol, good one BP. I guess I served that one up on myself.

Seriously though, nothing beats a slow smoked rib. I like to mix mesquite and hickory just cause I'm crazy like that.

Now that you mention it, maybe if you use a blow torch you could get those f#ckers lit!

Archived