J-E-T-S @ The Iggles - Tonight - 7:30pm - CBS

Whose watching? Should be a good game to watch the guys who are fighting for a roster spot and to watch Kellen continue to close the gap between himself and Chad. I'm watching David Harris, Kellen and Darrelle Revis a lot tonight, as well as Sione Pouha.

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS

!!!!!!!

It would be interesting to see if Clemens threw for 3 TDs tonight and 200 yards.

Chad is our man though, and we all know that. Good to see what the future holds for us.

I'm sorry to say this but I really wanna see KC get sacked 5 times, throw 3 int's and have 2 fumbles. Its horriable how most Jet fans wont even support the starting QB anymore in Pennington... I just want us Jet fans to have a reason to support Chad... Do I hope KC is a bust? No... If anything happens to Chad I really hope we have a great QB in KC who can step in and help us win games... But I really wanna see KC lay an egg so as Jet fans we can all rally behind our starting QB.

I'm sorry to say this but I really wanna see KC get sacked 5 times, throw 3 int's and have 2 fumbles. Its horriable how most Jet fans wont even support the starting QB anymore in Pennington... I just want us Jet fans to have a reason to support Chad... Do I hope KC is a bust? No... If anything happens to Chad I really hope we have a great QB in KC who can step in and help us win games... But I really wanna see KC lay an egg so as Jet fans we can all rally behind our starting QB.

Your worse than barton.

Who gives a f##k about rallying around our starting QB? This isnt a f'n pep rally. Rallying around him isnt gonna make him better.

Archived