****The Official Jets vs Eagles Game Thread****

Ghost

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are guys like Moseley that are fighting for their careers and for roster spots 48 through 53.

But this game sucks to watch. Both teams seem to be waiting for it to end. Another argument to shorten this exhibition nonsense. And it may be if they add a 17th neutral site game in 2008.

Question- during the first quarter "CJ Mosley Show" who was the corner responsible for giving up the 3rd and 31 yard pick up??

rashad had the deep zone on that play from where i was sitting

poteat had him short and let him go

Question- during the first quarter "CJ Mosley Show" who was the corner responsible for giving up the 3rd and 31 yard pick up??

I was wondering that too.

rashad had the deep zone on that play from where i was sitting

poteat had him short and let him go

No It was Collins underneath in zone coverage. Washington was responsible for getting over and took forever. You could actually see Bob Sutton saying "What the hell are you doing" to Washington since the play ended at his feet.

No It was Collins underneath in zone coverage. Washington was responsible for getting over and took forever. You could actually see Bob Sutton saying "What the hell are you doing" to Washington since the play ended at his feet.

Definitely rashad W.blew it on the deep coverage

You saw 35 on that play? i thought it was 30 or 31

Alright

Adrian Jones sucks

and Mosley is a complete monster

Yes Jones sucks, and thats why he's not an option at LG.

Mosley just had the benefit of a great matchup tonite. Good for him, but he has to do that against first team before he is a monster.

Adrian Jones is unbelievably horrible. This guy started back in 2005 and wasn't that bad. My GOD, he sure is bad now.

On the other hand, Bender is showing some stuff. He has screwed up a couple of times, but also made some good blocks. He is very quick out of his stance and has good form. He obviously needs a lot of experience and an off season NFL conditioning program to bulk up more. He could turn out to be a very good one - in a couple of years. Jets need to get a vet this week.

Yes Jones sucks, and thats why he's not an option at LG.

Mosley just had the benefit of a great matchup tonite. Good for him, but he has to do that against first team before he is a monster.

I was dieing of laughter when he hit Feeley.

Mosley > Freeney

Archived