No team whines quite like the red sox

Barton

Funny to see you posting about man love. You have more man love for Nugent than a normal 19-20 year old kid should have for a kicker or any other player.

I have pride in my school, as most graduates do.

Maybe you'll understand that some day.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny to see you posting about man love. You have more man love for Nugent than a normal 19-20 year old kid should have for a kicker or any other player.

I have pride in my school, as most graduates do.

Maybe you'll understand that some day.

You went to The U? See that changes everything as you never said that information before, at least to me. In that case, and this is serious, not a jackass part in me, I will stop the Convict bull****.

Best of luck vs. Oklahoma. I hate the Sooners.

You seriously didnt know i went to school there? I graduated in 81, two years before their first NC. I was wearing Canes gear before Jim Kelly took over as the QB.

Thanks,but i am not optimistic about beating the Sooners saturday. We are 10 1/2 pt dogs. It's going to be tough to win out there.

I am looking at that game much like the Jets/pats game. Could be a blowout, or it could be a close struggle, but it's going to take playing a great game to win. Also, the trench matchups are going to be pivotal.

Sooners are ranked 5th, but that doesnt mean all that much. They are starting a redshirt freshman at QB.

The game is on ABC at noon.

You seriously didnt know i went to school there? I graduated in 81, two years before their first NC. I was wearing Canes gear before Jim Kelly took over as the QB.

Thanks,but i am not optimistic about beating the Sooners saturday. We are 10 1/2 pt dogs. It's going to be tough to win out there.

I am looking at that game much like the Jets/pats game. Could be a blowout, or it could be a close struggle, but it's going to take playing a great game to win. Also, the trench matchups are going to be pivotal.

Sooners are ranked 5th, but that doesnt mean all that much. They are starting a redshirt freshman at QB.

The game is on ABC at noon.

Good luck JC. Sadly neither Bama nor the U are enjoying the sucess we did when we played for the national championship in 93. These things go in cycles so both programs will be back, rest assured.

Archived