What is MOST important for a WIN next week?

NY Jets Guy

What is MOST important for a Jets WIN next week???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is MOST important for a Jets WIN next week???

• A solid PASSING OFFENSE
    • A solid RUSHING OFFENSE
    • Solid play by the OFFENSIVE LINE
    • Solid play by the SPECIAL TEAMS
    • TURNOVERS
    • A solid PASS DEFENSE
    • A solid RUSH DEFENSE
    • Solid play by the DEFENSIVE LINE

What is MOST important for a WIN next week against the Pats???

A solid PASSING OFFENSE

A solid RUSHING OFFENSE

Solid play from the OFFENSIVE LINE

Solid play on SPECIAL TEAMS

TURNOVERS

A solid PASS DEFENSE

A solid RUSH DEFENSE

Solid play from the DEFENSIVE LINE

The Jets need to keep Brady off of the field and tire out the Patriots defense. This will allow players like Leon and Smith to make big plays later on in the game.

I really think we have to stop the run game early and often. The Patriots losing C.Dillon can actually be a let down in the rushing attack this year for NE. L.Maroney has not been on the field in quiet some time, so I really feel it's important for players such as Ellis, D-Rob, Vilma, Harris, Barton, Thomas, and Hobson to get after the running game early on..

Because if we can contain the run game of the Patriots we will then force T.Brady to throw the ball... Im sorry, but Moss, Welker, and Stallworth may not have the best chemestry as of right now with Tom Barady... So I feel we can cause alot of 3 and outs if we can simply contain the run on Defense.

But we have to do alot of things well if you ask me to have a chance at winning this game.

We have to feed the ball to Thomas Jones and Leon Washington to open up the Play Action pass from Chad to Coles or Cotch. Some how, some way... The O-Line with Brick and Mangold needs to find a way to contain Wilfork, Seymour, and Warren so Chad can have time to make the throws.

Special teams... I can go on and on.

But if you ask me... the key is to contain the run game with Maroney and protect Chad in the pocket.

!Turnovers!

IMO this will decide the Game, It always seems like we lose the turnover battle every

time we play the Pats and then they Capitalize on our Turmovers .If we want to win this

game we have to win the turnover Battle with the Pats.If we can do this we should have a

chance of stealing one in the Pats House.For once I would like the Jets to Take advantage

of the Turnovers that Pats will (hopefully);) make and give us a shot to Score on thier

Mistakes.Instead of the other way Around. GO JETS!!!!

I really think we have to stop the run game early and often. The Patriots losing C.Dillon can actually be a let down in the rushing attack this year for NE. L.Maroney has not been on the field in quiet some time, so I really feel it's important for players such as Ellis, D-Rob, Vilma, Harris, Barton, Thomas, and Hobson to get after the running game early on..

Because if we can contain the run game of the Patriots we will then force T.Brady to throw the ball... Im sorry, but Moss, Welker, and Stallworth may not have the best chemestry as of right now with Tom Barady... So I feel we can cause alot of 3 and outs if we can simply contain the run on Defense.

But we have to do alot of things well if you ask me to have a chance at winning this game.

We have to feed the ball to Thomas Jones and Leon Washington to open up the Play Action pass from Chad to Coles or Cotch. Some how, some way... The O-Line with Brick and Mangold needs to find a way to contain Wilfork, Seymour, and Warren so Chad can have time to make the throws.

Special teams... I can go on and on.

But if you ask me... the key is to contain the run game with Maroney and protect Chad in the pocket.

Maroney played last week. He carried the ball 15 times in the first quarter and a half for 58 yards.

Just for a different perspective, LT did not carry the ball at all this pre-season. He did not carry the ball last year in the pre-season and had a pretty good year.

I think the line play on both sides of the ball is key for the Jets. Keep Chad upright and pressure Brady.

Maroney played last week. He carried the ball 15 times in the first quarter and a half for 58 yards.

Just for a different perspective, LT did not carry the ball at all this pre-season. He did not carry the ball last year in the pre-season and had a pretty good year.

I think the line play on both sides of the ball is key for the Jets. Keep Chad upright and pressure Brady.

Thanks for letting me know, I thought Maroney was still hurt. But still, the loss of Dillon may hurt the Pats come week 1. Yea he was as slow as a turtle but the man was a workhouse who always seemed to get the 3.5,4 ypc.

Thanks for letting me know, I thought Maroney was still hurt. But still, the loss of Dillon may hurt the Pats come week 1. Yea he was as slow as a turtle but the man was a workhouse who always seemed to get the 3.5,4 ypc.

No, last week was the first week without the red jersey.

The loss of Dillon will be felt in the redzone. Although, he was still good at changing field position with an ocassional breakaway that he was eventually dragged down, he was a stud and had a nose for the endzone.

Agree 100%.

Who controls the line of scrimmage usually dictates who wins.

No, last week was the first week without the red jersey.

The loss of Dillon will be felt in the redzone. Although, he was still good at changing field position with an ocassional breakaway that he was eventually dragged down, he was a stud and had a nose for the endzone.

I still dont know why a team has not gave Dillon a chance this offseason... Yea I know he is breaking down, but at the same time he can still break down a D for 80 yards on 20 carrys

You are right that it will affect them, the loss of Dillon, but it won't effect them until much later in the season when Maroney gets worn down a bit.

If i had a choide between maroney or moss being out, i'd choose maroney, he's a beast, especially when he is fresh.

I agree but also think it's important for the jets to score more points than the pats.

the jets are gonna have to fire on all 3 cylinders being offense, defense & special teams but i'm optimistic we can do it.

I watched 1 pats preseason game & gotta say it's gonna be tough for the rest of the nfl to keep the pats outta the superbowl this year barring any key injuries.

Archived