Beningo is absolutely ripping the Mets right now

Matt39

"THROW AT PAT BURELLS HEAD"

hahahahaha, I cant stop laughing

I semi agree with him on this.

I'm not saying anyone should throw at his head, but when you have someone like him or Chipper Jones killing your team all the time, someone has to make these guys uncomfortable up there. Up and in, or whatever, you have to move them off the plate.

IMHO, this is one aspect of baseball that has been lost with the influx of money. In the 60s, if one of the guys hit Drysdale or Gibson like this, them, their helmet and the bat would be going in different directions on the next pitch.

But no one on the Mets staff has the sac to do it.

Beningo is a moron...totally overreacts on the mets and jets whenever they are struggling.

just watch what happens if the jets open up 0-2 against N.E. & Balt. He will call the season over and be begging for Clemens.

The guy is a doosh

Mets win 3 in a row against their nemesis, in Atlanta.

How now, brown cow?

:)

While the Phillies crap the bed against Florida....same for Yanks against the Rays. Seattle looks dead though.

Wags still shaky but Mets have a 4 game lead and best record in NL at the moment.

Brian McCann's ninth-inning double today was the Braves' first extra-base hit of the entire series.

While the Phillies crap the bed against Florida....same for Yanks against the Rays. Seattle looks dead though.

Wags still shaky but Mets have a 4 game lead and best record in NL at the moment.

Brian McCann's ninth-inning double today was the Braves' first extra-base hit of the entire series.

And now the lead is back to 5 games with Pedro getting the win today. Things are a lot better looking than they were last week.

Archived