Harrison Suspended for Steriods

madmike1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me... Whos gonna be the Patriots new starting SS? Let me gues... James Sanders?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's the Patriots new starting SS and yes we'll still win in week 1 just like we beat the Chargers last season without him. Care to make a little wager?

Yep, that's the Patriots new starting SS and yes we'll still win in week 1 just like we beat the Chargers last season without him. Care to make a little wager?

lol... "Care to make a wager" I would never trust someone over the internet with money, let alone a Patriots fan...

lol, looks like someone is bitter about the Secondary this year for the Patriots... Not only does Rodney bring it each and every game... He is a leader for that secondary...

lol... "Care to make a wager" I would never trust someone over the internet with money, let alone a Patriots fan...

lol, looks like someone is bitter about the Secondary this year for the Patriots... Not only does Rodney bring it each and every game... He is a leader for that secondary...

I didn't say anything about money. So again I ask you. Care to make a wager? Or do you just want to keep flapping your gums.

I'm not just dragging your team through it. Every team is going to be drug through it before it's all said and done. It just so happens that the only way to make some of you realize it is to use your own team as an example. If you think that Harrison is the only player in the NFL that purchased HGH then just wow...Like I said, just enjoy it while the spotlight is one him.

Yeah right. Look at our team. We're a bunch of wimps. We get pushed around like every game. If our guys were on steroids we wouldn't struggle to 10-6 man, we'd actually dominate teams.

So instead of sucking it up you have decided that it's ok because every team is cheating or has a player who is cheating? Funny...I don't remember the NFL suspending any NY Jets for steriod use...just Rodney Harrison.

I don't think he is the only one....but watching Pats fans throw every other NFL player under the bus to protect their cheating POS is sad.

HGH is not a steroid.

Your body naturally makes growth hormone to help fuel growth during your childhood and to help maintain your tissues and organs throughout your life. Beginning in your 40s, your pituitary gland

Studies of adults with growth hormone deficiencies show that injections of human growth hormone can:

R.Harrison has is no "Adult with growth hormone deficiencies"

Therefore... He is a cheater, plain and simple, black and white, he's more of a cheater than Barry Bonds in my eyes... Barry never got busted, Harrison did.

I guess all those cheap hits that R.Harrison made throughout his career was not actually beecause he was being a dirty player, I guess we can all say it was Roid rage.

Studies of adults with growth hormone deficiencies show that injections of human growth hormone can:

Therefore... He is a cheater, plain and simple, black and white, he's more of a cheater than Barry Bonds in my eyes... Barry never got busted, Harrison did.

I guess all those cheap hits that R.Harrison made throughout his career was not actually beecause he was being a dirty player, I guess we can all say it was Roid rage.

POTWN Right there.... if I ever saw one.

I guess all those cheap hits that R.Harrison makes was not actually beecause he was being a dirty player, I guess we can all say it was Roid rage.

Yes, he is.

What is it then?

H= Human

G= Growth

H= Hormone

That's not a steroid? :confused::yawn:

Does your body produce steroids?

Well maybe not at your age according to the article because your body slowly stops producing the growth hormone as you get older. ;)

Yes, he is.

Well maybe not at your age according to the article because your body slowly stops producing the growth hormone as you get older. ;)

I'm a genetic freak, but that's besides the point.

You keep deflecting for your hero, while his hormone filled ass is on the sidelines watching the opener. it's all good.

Yes, he is.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40493 Care yo join up?

I mean afterall... The Pats are just 10 times better than the Jets can ever be... And remember... Chad Pennington can never beat a "Top 10 Defence"? What do you have to lose? I mean the Jets are gonna get blown out of the water anyway... I would love for you to put your money where ur mouth is.

Okay then. Patriots win and you have to stop posting for 30 days. Jets win and I do likewise. Deal?

No. Not going to happen. If the Jets lose, there is NO WAY I am gonna go far a Pats fan being able to post here and a Jets fan not being allowed to.

{Insert George Bush Sr Voice}Not gonna do it.{/Insert George Bush Sr Voice}

No. Not going to happen. If the Jets lose, there is NO WAY I am gonna go far a Pats fan being able to post here and a Jets fan not being allowed to.

LMAO!

POTW nom

If this were a Jet we'd have the Patriot faithful ripping all of us so sorry, you're not going to get any remorse from us.

Fact: Rodney Harrison is a cheap shot artist

Fact: Rodney Harrison took steriods

Deal with the FACTS.

Hopefully he doesn't appeal or he will be playing Week 1.

Not for nothing Max but how can you stop it. I intend to fulfill my end of the bargain although if the Pats lose I suppose DWC could always hide umder your skirt. :P

Not for nothing Max but how can you stop it. I intend to fulfill my end of the bargain although if the Pats lose I suppose DWC could always hide umder your skirt. :P

Sign the contract and make it official between me and you.

As a man all you have is your word and your balls... I like ya ALK but I would love to see you on vacation for 1 month.

I'm a man of my word... If the Jets lose week 1, peace out JetNation for 30 days... Or we can do a sig bet... Balls in your court.

"I did admit to the commissioner that I did in fact use a banned substance. My purpose was never to gain a competitive edge. Rather, my use was totally for the purpose of accelerating the healing process from injuries I sustained playing football." -Rodney Harrison

Someone needs to explain to Mr. Harrison what a "competitive edge" is. Taking something to accelerate the healing process is exactly what steroids do and why athletes take steroids, to heal their muscles faster during a season so the wear and tear on your body isn't such a strain. If you take steroids to heal your body faster than another player who isn't taking an illegal substance, than your are CHEATING, thus getting your "competitive edge". Weak argument Harrison, get a new publicist to write better press releases for you, that was a joke, and I'm not buying it, nor is anyone else outside your organization.

"I did admit to the commissioner that I did in fact use a banned substance. My purpose was never to gain a competitive edge. Rather, my use was totally for the purpose of accelerating the healing process from injuries I sustained playing football." -Rodney Harrison

Someone needs to explain to Mr. Harrison what a "competitive edge" is. Taking something to accelerate the healing process is exactly what steroids do and why athletes take steroids, to heal their muscles faster during a season so the wear and tear on your body isn't such a strain. If you take steroids to heal your body faster than another player who isn't taking an illegal substance, than your are CHEATING, thus getting your "competitive edge". Weak argument Harrison, get a new publicist to write better press releases for you, that was a joke, and I'm not buying it, nor is anyone else outside your organization.

LOL

Seriously... he just said he didnt want to have an edge... and then defined having an edge by saying what he did...

Somebody needs to give Max an infraction. Political comments are not allowed on this board. Smizzy, you know what to do...

:)

I know a lot of athletes turn to HGH when they no longer get what they are looking for from steroids. Or if they have cycled steroids and didn't care for the side effects. HGH can be taken on a consistent basis. There are not as many side effects. One thing it does is increase the size of internal organs. Technically it is not a steroid. But they are both hormones.

Archived