The Devil Rays

Maxman

shut up, yo

Sox are imploding and the Yanks, the team most experts say are playing the best, get thumped with King Phillip pitching.

The Yanks got up for the Sox. Does not erase the fact they are only 5-5 in thier last 10 w/their 3 Sox victories.

Do the math.

Sox are imploding and the Yanks, the team most experts say are playing the best, get thumped with King Phillip pitching.

The Yanks got up for the Sox. Does not erase the fact they are only 5-5 in thier last 10 w/their 3 Sox victories.

Do the math.

You can't win everyday. They swept the Sox and put themselves in position to be in the postseason. After there start that is impressive.

The Yankees in the postseason is bad for the Sox. Do the math.

The Sawx, with the best April and May record in baseball have just lost 4 in a row, in the middle of the pennant race.

Do the Math

I added it up. And my answer says, that is not good for the Sox. Am I correct?

Yeah, but they still **** the bed against the friggin' Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

Even so, if they pick up a game on Boston this weekend and I'll forgive them.

At least the Yanks didn't lose any ground. They can really deliver a knockout blow to Seattle when they meet next week.

You can't win everyday. They swept the Sox and put themselves in position to be in the postseason. After there start that is impressive.

The Yankees in the postseason is bad for the Sox. Do the math.

They were in position before the sweep.

Anyways, as I said above, the Sox are imploding and the Yanks have the chance to put even more pressure on the Sox and they roll over.

The Yanks are what they are. A rotation full of holes.

They were in position before the sweep.

Anyways, as I said above, the Sox are imploding and the Yanks have the chance to put even more pressure on the Sox and they roll over.

The Yanks are what they are. A rotation full of holes.

The Yankee rotation is full of holes?

The Yankees are building a team for the future. Anything they do this year is gravy. Take that into account as you watch the Sox lead dwindle.

The Yankees are building a team for the future. Anything they do this year is gravy. Take that into account as you watch the Sox lead dwindle.

Yes.

Keep spinning Max. Their play is because of need not conveince.

LOL...yes we all know the Yanks in April coined 2007 a rebuild year.:)

Translation....we f'd up with Pavano, Moose, Igawa, Damon contracts so we are currently hoping that Melky, Hughes and this young guy we signed on the cheap by the name of Roger Clemens will help us get by as we look forward to being a championship team in time for the new stadium..

Missed Kennedy....how's he looked on a serious note?

LOL...yes we all know the Yanks in April coined 2007 a rebuild year.:)

Translation....we f'd up with Pavano, Moose, Igawa, Damon contracts so we are currently hoping that Melky, Hughes and this young guy we signed on the cheap by the name of Roger Clemens will help us get by as we look forward to being a championship team in time for the new stadium..

Missed Kennedy....how's he looked on a serious note?

He looked great. Can't say I miss Moose.

A nice win today. Don't know what Torre's rush to get the "defensive replacement" scrubs in there was about. Gonzalez's error at short led to using Mo for 4 outs, which was retarded. Torre must have a deal with orthpedic surgeons or something.

Still, 2 game lead.AWRIGHT!

Do the math.

yes because its not like the sox lost to baltimore

The Sawx, with the best April and May record in baseball have just lost 4 in a row, in the middle of the pennant race.

Do the Math

The Yankees, in the middle of a wild card race, lost 2 of 3 against the mighty Devil Rays in the Bronx.

Archived