When the Jets beat the Patriots in week one,I'll own Alks sig and avatar for 30 days

DefenseWinsChampionships

lol James Sanders is now the starting SS for the Patriots, along with a rookie on the other side... This Patriots secondary may just be the down fall of a Over Hyped Patriots off season. Good luck to the Patriots Defense this year, they will need alot of it. R.Harrison may be getting up in age, but at the same time he was a leader for that D and he actually brang his A game each and every Sunday... Good luck James Sanders... Good luck.

So here is the bet... (Alks idea, He seems pretty upset about this whole situation, lol, I dont blame him though) If the Jets beat the Patriots... Alk wont post on JN for 30 days... Same for me, if the Patriots beat the Jets, I wont post on JN for 30 days...

Its a deal, its official... Chad, Coles and Cotchery will all have a field day vs this Secondary... BB may think twice about bringing the Blitz come week one.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alk is in a win win situation here... Now thinking about it, all the garbage ALK has talked all off-season about his Patriots and how the Jets are in the dumps, he would have way to much crow to swallow with a Jets W. I bet he was planning on taking a vacation away from JetNation anyway with a Jet victory over his Pats... But oh well... Now when the Jets win, it's a guarantee that he's gone for 4 weeks.

So does this mean Alk has to start a thread saying DWC has to stop posting if the Patriots win? to make it official of course.

This thread may get moved to your musing thread, your ''home thread''. :lol:

Nah... Dont move this thread... I cant wait for the Jets to beat NE come week 1... And ALK will come in and sign this contract for it to be official... And afted ALK signs the thread, then a MOD must sign it as a witness...

The Contract

If the New England Patriots beat the New York Jets on Septemeber 9th, 2007 I "DefenseWinsChampionships" agree to a ban from Jetnation.com for 1 month... The ban will take affect as soon as the Patriots beat the Jets, once the game is then official.

Thats my contract...

If the New York Jets beat the New England Patriots on September 9th, 2007 I "_________" agree to a ban from Jetnation.com for 1 month.... The ban will take affect as soon as the Jets beat the Patriots, once the game is then official.

Thats his contract... Im just waiting for ALK to put his money where his mouth is, and sign the dotted line.

Nah... Dont move this thread... I cant wait for the Jets to beat NE come week 1... And ALK will come in and sign this contract for it to be official... And afted ALK signs the thread, then a MOD must sign it as a witness...

The Contract

If the New England Patriots beat the New York Jets on Septemeber 9th, 2007 I "DefenseWinsChampionships" agree to a ban from Jetnation.com for 1 month... The ban will take affect as soon as the Patriots beat the Jets, once the game is then official.

Thats my contract...

If the New York Jets beat the New England Patriots on September 9th, 2007 I "_________" agree to a ban from Jetnation.com for 1 month.... The ban will take affect as soon as the Jets beat the Patriots, once the game is then official.

Thats his contract... Im just waiting for ALK to put his money where his mouth is, and sign the dotted line.

Ok, I'm not entirely sure how to sign a contract that is on my computer monitor so...

Alk

Ok, I'm not entirely sure how to sign a contract that is on my computer monitor so...

Alk

I hope your a man of your word... It was your idea, not mine... And Im a man of my word... If the Jets lose... Peace out JetNation for 30 days.

But ALK... Your in a win win situation if you think about it... If the Pats lose, you wont have 2 be here to eat your words all offseason.

What if it ends in a tie?

Then we will have our first inaugural JetNation kangaroo court.

We will have a new user called ''Court Clerk''. he will send invites out to the jury pool. we will have a judge and prosecution team, and a defense team for the accused. it will work. JetNation will become innovative this year, don't worry faba.

Repeat after me... "Pennyboy has a noodle arm". Once you master that sentence you can be Tx.

God I hate rooting for the Patriots.

man that John Beck is gonna be a good one-great move there passing up an NFL-ready QB in Quinn for a hurt KO returner and then taking that wanna-be POS in the 2nd round...

man that John Beck is gonna be a good one-great move there passing up an NFL-ready QB in Quinn for a hurt KO returner and then taking that wanna-be POS in the 2nd round...

:shock:

OMG. Does anybody else know about this? Holy crap that means the Dolphins are screwed. F*** what do I do? Should I tell my fellow Fin fans? Screw it. I'm not gonna even watch them this year. Thanks for letting me know, your a true friend.

:sarc:

:shock:

OMG. Does anybody else know about this? Holy crap that means the Dolphins are screwed. F*** what do I do? Should I tell my fellow Fin fans? Screw it. I'm not gonna even watch them this year. Thanks for letting me know, your a true friend.

:sarc:

Chad Pennington > any Dolphins Qb since Marino

Just sayin

Chansi Stuckey will have a better NFL career than Ginn

Chad Pennington > any Dolphins Qb since Marino

Just sayin

Chansi Stuckey will have a better NFL career than Ginn

Jay Fiedler in his prime > Chad Pennington today.

Ted Ginn Jr. is gonna be fine. Lets wait till the regular season before we make any rash judgements on him. He had a decent showing against the Bucs catching a crucial 3rd down pass and another pass on 4th down, both converting into a 1st down. He is proving that he has some moxie in crucial situations. I assume that's why he has been bumped up the depth chart to the #3 reciever.

Ted Ginn Jr. is gonna be fine. Lets wait till the regular season before we make any rash judgements on him. He had a decent showing against the Bucs catching a crucial 3rd down pass and another pass on 4th down, both converting into a 1st down. He is proving that he has some moxie in crucial situations. I assume that's why he has been bumped up the depth chart to the #3 reciever.

Congrats the 9th overall pick in the draft has risen up the depth chart.. to #3 in a weak receiving corps. That's totally worth it compared to a potential franchise qb. Oh wait you DID get a 26 year old rookie qb in the 2nd round. My mistake.

We heard the same crap about your savior Daunte Culpepper last year. he was the messiah! If I was you I would be hesitant in your enthusiasm. you Dolphin fans like to cry a lot when things don't work out as expected. remember? you guys were supposed to win the super bowl last year.

HAHA!

We heard the same crap about your savior Daunte Culpepper last year. he was the messiah! If I was you I would be hesitant in your enthusiasm. you Dolphin fans like to cry a lot when things don't work out as expected. remember? you guys were supposed to win the super bowl last year.

HAHA!

Cautious optimism is my approach, I'm not 100% delusional.

Aren't the Jets supposed to be making a Superbowl run this year? Good luck with that.;)

Chads stats last year were 3,300 yards 17 TDs and 16 INTs.

How about this... Jay Fiedler in his prime is = Chad Pennington today. Can we agree to that?

No, Fiedler had ricky williams running the ball and taking pressure off him... along with a solid defense to get him the ball back...

Chad in 06' had Blaylock, Barlow, Houston and Leon... with a D that couldnt get him the ball back...

Archived