Bill Belichick takes a shot at Kerry Rhodes?

DefenseWinsChampionships

Bill Belichick quote false....New York media misquotes PETER KING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is quote from article by Peter King

"Most told me I was loony to have Rhodes ranked in the 20s and Bills tackle Jason Peters in the 30s. I believe Rhodes comes closest to Ed Reed (12), the best impact safety in the game, and I believe Peters, a converted tight end, will be an All-Pro within two years. So I wouldn't move them down even if Bill Belichick called and said, "Neither of those guys could make my team."

Buy the magazine and it's there in black and white. Obvious ploy by the New York Media to motivate the Jets.

Here is the LINK to the article

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/08/28/the.king500/1.html

why are there even pat fans on a jets board? you honestly have nothing better to do?

Don't blame them, blame Max and Smizzy. We should have a sticky that shows the personal invites Max wrote to these guys to get them to post here. Talk about an inferiority complex, no wonder why the Jets are second to the Pats, even the fans are desperate to be like pats fans!

:yawn: Mangini would not be sniffing the NFL if not for Belichick.

And you could probably find a person or two who if not for them, BB wouldnt be in the NFL. Everyone has a person or two who gives them that extra push to get to the top, doesnt make Mangini any less of a man that he got his push from the man who now coaches the Patriots. If anything, it says more about Mangini.

Did Cimini originally put this in his paper or his blog? I wonder because I often see them say that they were edited in the paper (sometimes for space considerations). But on the blog I don't think anyone is editing them.

How long before these newspapers upgrade their blogs to contain full fledged message boards?

I see everyone in here getting in a tizzy because Cimini said BB provided the Jets with some bulletin board material. I haven't actually seen the Cimini article, but if he did say Bill said Rhodes couldn't make his team then Cimini can't read. If he actually could read he would have comprehended that it was a hypothetical situation proposed by King, not a real quote.

"I believe Rhodes comes closest to Ed Reed (12), the best impact safety in the game, and I believe Peters, a converted tight end, will be an All-Pro within two years. So I wouldn't move them down even if Bill Belichick called and said, "Neither of those guys could make my team."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/08/28/the.king500/1.html

PlainOldEd

This is uncharacteristic of Belichick to say something like that. maybe the Jets are getting under his skin.

I applaud Rhodes for his reaction, very professional.

Are you all crazy? wait - you are all Jest fans, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Jets fans.....BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are officially more "retahded" than Ecurb. Congratulations.

Why? Because I know as a sports fan that the loss of Seymour and Harrison is gonna hurt this Patriots D? Those 2 players were huge parts of every Patriot SB run within the past... Dont call me "retahded" because you dont wanna admit the fact that the Patriots Defense aint looking so great as of right now... Without Harrison and Seymour, the D-Line and the already below average secondary will both feel the impact.

Are you all crazy? wait - you are all Jest fans, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Jets fans.....BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How did I know Cimini made it up?

Plus, I wouldn't put anything past mumbles when it comes to the Jets. the man is evil. he stole $1 million dollars from a kind old man.

How did I know Cimini made it up?

Plus, I wouldn't put anything past mumbles when it comes to the Jets. the man is evil. he stole $1 million dollars from a kind old man.

Interesting.

An old man that screwed his partners out of their shares of the Jets.

Plus, do not let the facts that he filled his obligation to Hess by staying that extra year.

Interesting.

An old man that screwed his partners out of their shares of the Jets.

Plus, do not let the facts that he filled his obligation to Hess by staying that extra year.

Hess was the last owner to make you pay for pre-season tickets as a season ticket holder. he also very rarely raised the ticket prices. he moved the team out of that **** hole Shea stadium, and finally rolled his sleaves up and made that move to get Parcells here and save the franchise. he was dedicated to the fans and was not an egomaniac. something you wouldn't know about with that fat megalomaniac owner you have.

Mumbles did not fill out his obligation. that check was for him to take over as HC. not to stay another year as DC.

Archived