****The Official Alk vs DWC opinion discussion Thread****

BP

Who do you want to stay?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to stay?

Alk and DWC have made an opening day bet. if the Pats win, DWC can not post for 30 days. and if the Jets win, Alk can not post for 30 days.

This is an epic battle. lets take a look at the tale of the tape a little closer.

In the red corner, from the Tampa,FL area, weighing in at 5ft 7 and a staunch 161lb's soaking wet with change in his pockets. we have DWC

image.php?u=2082&type=sigpic&dateline=1187983023

And in the blue corner, from pigsnuckle,KS. weighing in at 6ft 3in and 225lbs. we have Alk.

mugatu.gif

Who do you want to stay? not win, stay. :lol:

poll to come

Alk and DWC have made an opening day bet. if the Pats win, DWC can not post for 30 days. and if the Jets win, Alk can not post for 30 days.

This is an epic battle. lets take a look at the tale of the tape a little closer.

In the red corner, from the Tampa,FL area, weighing in at 5ft 7 and a staunch 161lb's soaking wet with change in his pockets. we have DWC

image.php?u=2082&type=sigpic&dateline=1187983023

And in the blue corner, from pigsnuckle,KS. weighing in at 6ft 3in and 225lbs. we have Alk.

mugatu.gif

Who do you want to stay? not win, stay. :lol:

poll to come

Well it looks like im the underdog...

It doesn't matter either way because I am going to void this bet. Any bet that sends people away from the site is pointless. This is a messageboard, we are here to talk sports. I just never got the whole -- you have to leave thing. Never made much sense to me personally.

It doesn't matter either way because I am going to void this bet. Any bet that sends people away from the site is pointless. This is a messageboard, we are here to talk sports. I just never got the whole -- you have to leave thing. Never made much sense to me personally.

That's why I put in the Max factor as a third option.

It's only for a month max... Its a great bet... ALK loves JetNation, I love JetNation... As fans we have something to bet on other than money... Maybe we can just make a sig bet

Wow. I'm really torn.

Can I sacrifice a loss to the Patriots to get rid of DWC for a month? Is it worth it? I really want the Jets to win, but I really want DWC gone.

On the other hand, If the Jets win, then Alk is gone for a month, which is almost as good.

Decisions, Decisions.

Go Pats!!

oh... I thought this was like wrestling and whoever loses will come back the next day or two with a new persona....

btw, how are you going to enforce the voiding of the bet.... if alk... I mean when alk loses, are you going to force him to come on here everyday and sign in????

Archived