Jets vs. Patsies Roll Call

TaborJet

I know it's a week away, but we were wondering where all the cool people will be for their tailgates. The Mrs and I will probably do our own thing, but if there is a good gathering of JN members we would like to stop by and say hello. We just don't want to be doing laps around the stadium!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always for Opening Day I'm going with my old man and we will be parking as close to Gate C as humanly possibly when we get there around 9:30am (I'd be there around 7 or 8 if I was going with a friend but what can you do with an almost 60 year old father?).

I then will spend 2 hours going around to 16F to see my buddies who have a bus right at the 16F poll, Duane & The De-Jeterates in the private parking area and then to 5H to see 4HCrew, Can't Hackett and other friends.

I make my rounds each Sunday.:)

As always for Opening Day I'm going with my old man and we will be parking as close to Gate C as humanly possibly when we get there around 9:30am (I'd be there around 7 or 8 if I was going with a friend but what can you do with an almost 60 year old father?).

I then will spend 2 hours going around to 16F to see my buddies who have a bus right at the 16F poll, Duane & The De-Jeterates in the private parking area and then to 5H to see 4HCrew, Can't Hackett and other friends.

I make my rounds each Sunday.:)

Hey, hey, hey...ease up on the "almost 60 year old fathers"...almost there and still going strong young man...;)

Hey, hey, hey...ease up on the "almost 60 year old fathers"...almost there and still going strong young man...;)

Lol! Yeah. In his heyday about 5-10 years ago we would get to the stadium for 1pm games around 8, 8:30. Now its 9:30, 10. With the new stadium parking its going to be 9:30, no chance of any later than that, just in case. At least until we see how it really will be in the regular season.

Now for 2-3 hours he sits in his car, reads the Jets news for the day, calls his wife and reads a book while I go off tailgating. This is also the reason he only goes to September and October games. MOST November and December games he gives me the other ticket and I bring a friend. Looks like there will be 2 or 3 games this year I am bringing a buddy. Cleveland and KC for sure, Pittsburgh I don't know yet.

The DEJETERATES will be on the lot 11c between 12:00 and 12:30 sat. night. Cant start the party to early for big game like this one. All are welcome to stop in and say hello.. always nice to meetJN people face to face except for that mug on Max

I will definitely stop over to say hello-even though that guy Max will be there.

The DEJETERATES will be on the lot 11c between 12:00 and 12:30 sat. night. Cant start the party to early for big game like this one. All are welcome to stop in and say hello.. always nice to meetJN people face to face except for that mug on Max

I'll stop by.

Wait, Max is gonna be there? :bag:

The odd thing though is my 23 old son hates to get to the games early...it's me that tells him to get his ass in gear...I love to mingle with everyone and he just wants the "game"...go figure.

We gotta whip that kid into shape. :P

There shouldn`t even need to be a roll call for this game cause if your not comming out for the Home Opener for the JETS esspecially against the stinking pats your probablly not comming to any game...LOL ps. for those going to Balt. the following weekend ,I posted a couple of more upper seats along with the 1 really good seat I have posted in the l ticket thread...

Hey have a good time guys. I will be at the game but won't be partaking in the tailgate. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves though.

Go Jets!!!

I have a parking pass for lot 11 so we will stop by and say hello. thanks.

I know it's a week away, but we were wondering where all the cool people will be for their tailgates. The Mrs and I will probably do our own thing, but if there is a good gathering of JN members we would like to stop by and say hello. We just don't want to be doing laps around the stadium!

Let me know if you want to tailgate together!

I'll be next to the blue and silver van with a HUGE Patriots flag and three Super Bowl banners right underneath it. Beer always tastes better when the Pats win. I'm looking forward to some tasty brew!

And if you lose it's the best beverage to cry in!!!

And tires, too. Been there, done that. The beer tasted good that night until that.

You seriously got your tires slashed? That sucks. 95% of the fanbase is good people and just like any other team you have 5% a**hole.

The majority of fans would have stopped someone from being that stupid.

I'm too cool to hang out with Jets fans;)

Hahahahaahaha....

That is me. Cold.

I'll be roaming the lots with Bumbelina. I will try to find Pats fans. Bumbelina will sigh and comply. Sounds like a plan to me. :)

Just don't wear the infamous red jacket with the joebaby mask, and you'll be ok!

Archived